Cosmostation Weekly Newsletter: Dec 27th — Jan 2nd
Weekly Update on Cosmostation Network vol.20: Dec 27th — Jan 2nd
Welcome to <Cosmostation Weekly Newsletter> Vol.20. Happy New Year, Stationers! 2022 will be an awesome year with tons of exciting and great news, and CWN will continue to strive to bring you the best. Let’s take a look at the first issue of 2022 now:
Mintscan Block Explorer: a block explorer proudly represented to exchanges & everyday users, made with sophistication.
Cosmostation Web Wallet: web wallet with Ledger hardware wallet integration.
- Recap for 2021 has been uploaded: see what happened on Akash network last year.
- 2021 recap has been uploaded, go check out what Althea team was up to in 2021.
- 10M $BTSG airdrop completed! If you’re a delegator(staker) on Cosmos, Osmosis or/and Juno network, go to your Cosmostation wallet and check if you have received the sweet sprinkles of $BTSG.
- See how 2021 went for Injective Network & check out the roadmap for 2022 from the official blog.
- Juno Swap testnet is live, go take a look at Juno Network’s first DEX now!
- $NETA airdrop claim process has been re-scheduled to February. Stay tuned with Neta’s official Twitter for further updates.
- NFT creators and enthusiasts, you can now register for the AssetMantle genesis NFT creators.
- Read Persistence’s community newsletter of December from the link.
- Inflation has been enabled from the 1st day of 2022, go stake & earn your rewards with Cosmostation now! See the passed proposal on Mintscan.
- Umeeverse newsletter vol.5 has been uploaded.
Happy New Year!
Best wishes from Cosmostation team! 2021 was a fantastic year thanks to the huge support from our Stationers. Cosmostation will keep up the great work in 2022 for you, it’s all about community!
As mentioned several times in previous issues of CWN, there are a number of huge updates and news solely in the Q1 including Cosmostation wallet extension and the Stable Swap project. Even bigger drops are planned in our roadmap for the rest of the year, so make sure to stay tuned with the announcements! Join us at the Station via the links below👇
Cosmostation is an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user application provider based in Seoul, South Korea. Cosmostation runs validator nodes across several networks, specifically focused on networks built with PoS(Proof of Stake) consensus. Along with node operation, Cosmostation develops and maintains Mintscan Block Explorer and Cosmostation iOS, Android, Web Wallets to support in-depth features for modules specific to each network.
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — iTunes App Store
Block Explorer: https://www.mintscan.io/