Cosmostation Weekly Newsletter: Dec 6th — Dec 12th
Weekly Update on Cosmostation Network vol.17: Dec 6th — Dec 12th
Welcome to <Cosmostation Weekly Newsletter> Vol.17! It’s been a great week with full of exciting updates and announcements from the Stationers. Can’t imagine how awesome 2022 will be! Let’s have a look at the newsletter:
Mintscan Block Explorer: a block explorer proudly represented to exchanges & everyday users, made with sophistication.
Cosmostation Web Wallet: web wallet with Ledger hardware wallet integration.
- An incentivized community program, Quantum Community Program, has been launched.
- Axelar Academy, a community driven educational hub, has been launched.
- Proposal for incentivizing $BTSG paired pools has been passed: you can earn $OMSO rewards from providing liquidity to $BTSG pools on Osmosis.
- After closing the recent Series B investment round led by Sequoia with an $80M funding, CertiK’s valuation has grown to nearly $1B!
- DeFi Alliance, an accelerator platform for DeFi, will receive a community grant from Chainlink.
- e-Money has announced a strategic partnership with Lockness. European stable coins from e-Money network will be integrated into Lockness wallet and payment system.
- Team Fetch.ai is founded under partnership with the Immortals team, in order to adopt increase crypto adoption into the esports industry.
- Fetch.ai has announced a partnership with Liquid Chefs.
- Foundation will make some delegations for validators in appreciation for the support.
- See what happened at Injective in November.
- GuildFi, a metaverse platform, is now listed on Injective.
- Gas-free deposits! Injective has started a gas-free deposit program in order to support users to transfer assets from ethereum network. See the details from Injective’s official announcement.
- 60% of all exchange fees will be burned automatically by the Burn Auction program.
- Iris Network’s Monthly update for November has been uploaded.
- Swap Szn is almost over! Don’t forget to tune in for the next Kava event: The Loan Wars!
- Kava is partnering up with Nervos Network. With this partnership, initially $CKB of Nervos Network will be listed on Kava Swap and wrapped $KAVA will be listed on YOKAI, a Dex on Nervos Network.
- Also check out our latest Medium post: Kava DeFi on Cosmostation Mobile
- You can now earn $MED as a bonus reward by providing liquidity to the Medibloc external incentive pool on Osmosis.
- pSTAKE Finance, a liquid staking protocol by Persistence team, is having a public token sale on CoinList! Register now to become one of the early hodlers of $pSTAKE!
- Monthly update summary for November has been uploaded.
- Roadmap for December has been uploaded.
- Stashh NFT marketplace is going live on Mainnet on the 17th of this month!
- A recruitment program Sentinel Hiring Challenge 2021 has begun in India, in collaboration with Lumos Labs.
- $STARS LBP on Osmosis is coming soon! Stay tuned for official announcements.
- A number of new Starnamers! See what happened in November on the Starname chain from the linked post.
- NFT for participants of Umeeversity! See the details from Umee’s official Discord.
New Feature on Mintscan
Mintscan is a user-friendly block explorer favored by many Cosmonauts, powered by Cosmostation. We have been putting constant efforts in improving Mintscan, and we proudly present one of the gems from our pocket: the IBC Relayer Detail page! You can now easily see the statistics of an IBC relayer in a simple, comprehensive way on Mintscan. #IBCgang is getting stronger day by day!
Many more amazing features are coming to Mintscan & Cosmostation next year, so stay tuned with us!
Cosmostation is an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user application provider based in Seoul, South Korea. Cosmostation runs validator nodes across several networks, specifically focused on networks built with PoS(Proof of Stake) consensus. Along with node operation, Cosmostation develops and maintains Mintscan Block Explorer and Cosmostation iOS, Android, Web Wallets to support in-depth features for modules specific to each network.
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — iTunes App Store
Block Explorer: https://www.mintscan.io/