Cosmostation Weekly Newsletter: Nov 29th — Dec 5th
Weekly Update on Cosmostation Network vol.16: Nov 29th — Dec 5th
Welcome to <Cosmostation Weekly Newsletter> Vol.16! Cosmostation network is getting bigger week by week, with our partners showing exponential growths everyday. We’ve got a full bag of exciting news & updates in this week’s newsletter, so please sit back & enjoy!
Mintscan Block Explorer: a block explorer proudly represented to exchanges & everyday users, made with sophistication.
Cosmostation Web Wallet: web wallet with Ledger hardware wallet integration.
- Band has announced a strategic partnership with QANplatform, a layer-1 blockchain platform for quantum computer resistance.
- Sienna Network, the DeFi platform of the Secret Network, is now one of Band Protocol’s partners. Band will join forces with Sienna Network to provide Band Oracle service for the upcoming Sienna Lend.
- BitSong paired pools($BTSG/$ATOM, $OSMO, $UST) on Osmosis are now incentivized with $OSMO for the liquidity providers.
- CertiK completed a Series B2 round with $80M fund raised, which brings CertiK’s total valuation to be nearly $1B.
- Comdex has successfully completed its LBP session on Osmosis. The hype was unreal — it even caused an unprecedented traffic jam on the relayer channel between Osmosis and Cosmos!
- Interchain Foundation is now the main sponsor of CosmWasm audit.
- The Cosmos Network store has been renewed, visit the website to check out some fresh merchandise from the official Cøsmos network!
- e-Money chain is now connected with Avalanche through bridge. Get ready for EEUR on Avalanche DEX!
- Monthly update for November has been uploaded — read the full article from the link.
- NFT drop incoming…? Injective is planning on giving out NFTs for its bridge & swap users, check out the Twitter announcement for more details.
- A proposal for automated Band Oracle for Terra ecosystem price feed is now live. Terra tokens are on their way to Injective!
- Check out Injective’s monthly update for November.
- Kava Lend’s $HARD token is now listed on KuCoin.
- Formation.Fi, a smart automatic yield farming protocol, has been announced to be the next recipient of the Kava Ignition Fund. The fund will be initially utilized for Kava’s integration with Formation.fi, then for providing liquidity for $FORM to launch on Kava platform.
- Support for Keplr wallet is now live on Kava app.
- ICYMI, Kava Swap Szn is live! Swap, provide liquidity and earn bonus rewards on Kava Swap!
- Visit Starname’s official blog to find out its remarkable performance on November, the network is growing stronger!
- You can claim your Umee NFT if you have participated in the Umeeversity event! Join Umee’s discord to find out more details about the NFT.
- $UMEE token sale on CoinList was finished with both option 1 and 2 completely sold out!
The IBC gang is as powerful as ever, but that’s not even its final form. As shown from the transaction explosion of the Comdex LBP boom, possibilities & potentialities for IBC are limitless! The amount of transactions has shown that Cosmonauts are ready for a bigger playground. Cosmostation will continue to seek for the best ways to support the networks, ecosystem members, and the communities. Thank you!
Cosmostation is an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user application provider based in Seoul, South Korea. Cosmostation runs validator nodes across several networks, specifically focused on networks built with PoS(Proof of Stake) consensus. Along with node operation, Cosmostation develops and maintains Mintscan Block Explorer and Cosmostation iOS, Android, Web Wallets to support in-depth features for modules specific to each network.
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — iTunes App Store
Block Explorer: https://www.mintscan.io/