Cosmostation Weekly Newsletter: Sep 13th — Sep 26th
Weekly Update on Cosmostation Network vol.6+7: Sep 13th — Sep 26th
Welcome to <Cosmostation Weekly Newsletter> Vol.6+7! Cosmostation was at the Messari Mainnet 2021 summit in New York last week, so we’re publishing the newsletter today with 2-week worth of updates. Thank you for the patience and support from all over the world. Hope you enjoy!
Cosmostation Validator Node is a top tier, enterprise-level network-securing validator node for PoS(Proof of Stake) & Tendermint based blockchains. Stake with us to earn passive income with security.
Mintscan Block Explorer: a block explorer proudly represented to exchanges & everyday users, made with sophistication.
Cosmostation Mobile Wallet is a non-custodial application, chosen by the majority of users within the Tendermint ecosystem. Download your app from these links: iOS & Android
Cosmostation Web Wallet: web wallet with Ledger hardware wallet integration.
Keystation Extension: End-to-end encrypted key management system for networks built with Tendermint. Open source, no installation, no hardware required.
Mainnet 2021 was a blast! It was great to meet lots of our Stationers and many new friends during the conference. If you haven’t, find out what happened at Mainnet 2021 on Twitter.
- Grants Round 11 Hackathon is live! Build, create & explore on Akash for bounties!
- Axelar is on the Station! Check out Axelar’s official announcement with Cosmostation.
- Here’s our official announcement on Axelar x Cosmostation.
- BandChain mainnet has successfully been upgraded to Phase2: Laozi.
- Chainlink has announced Fall 2021 Hackathon will take place from 22th Oct to 28th Nov. Register now on their website.
- Cross-chain DeFi in Cosmos ecosystem is growing. Read this article about the Four Horsemen of Cosmos Defi.
- Tendermint is holding October Codefest on October. Participate & contribute to the Cosmos ecosystem!
- A summary of Cosmos hub AMA with Billy Rennekamp was uploaded: check out the blog for a great summary on what’s hot in the Cosmos ecosystem now.
- e-Money V3 upgrade is complete! e-Money is now part of the IBC family.
- e-Money’s eEUR will be joining the Osmosis as the first Stablecoin on the zone.
- e-Money is coming to Algorand’s ecosystem — European stable coin will be integrated into Algorand.
- Cosmostation is happy to announce the global strategic partnership with e-Money. Find out about e-Money here: Telegram | Twitter | LinkedIn | GitHub
- INJ-ETH bridge is live on Injective Hub, be sure to check it out!
- Deposit & Trading limit on Canary Chain has increased to $1,000 and $5,000.
- Injective Public API has been launched, enabling decentralized access to market data.
- The Ignition Fund, a $185M fund aiming to support phase-1 of Kava ecosystem has been launched.
- Klub, Ki’s private investment platform, has launched Klub staking.
- Dr.Palette, a cloud-based Electronic Medical Record (EMR), has been released by the Medibloc team.
- Persistence’s liquid staking protocol pSTAKE Finance is being launched on Alpha Finance’s launchpad as their second project.
- pSTAKE Finance has removed the cap of 500M $ATOM per wallet, making the maximum deposit uncapped.
- Rizon mainnet is coming soon! For more details & schedules, read Rizon’s official medium post.
- Upon the launch of mainnet, the old HDAC tokens will be able to be swapped to ATOLO tokens. Here’s the guide for the swap.
- Duplex Finance, a cross-chain stable coin investment program has begun. It’s invite-only, check out their website to find out how to get in.
- Shinobi, a testnet to connect Bitcoin to Secret has been launched. For further information, here’s the website.
- Sif dex has been continuously updated, and it’s looking better and better by the day. If you haven’t tried their dex, visit here.
- Block reward is now live! The community pool has also been created, with a fund of 5M $ROWAN.
- Starname is now on EmerisHQ!
- Umee is now on Reddit — click the link and join the community!
Cosmostation is an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user application provider based in Seoul, South Korea. Cosmostation runs validator nodes across several networks, specifically focused on networks built with PoS(Proof of Stake) consensus. Along with node operation, Cosmostation develops and maintains Mintscan Block Explorer and Cosmostation iOS, Android, Web Wallets to support in-depth features for modules specific to each network.
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — iTunes App Store
Block Explorer: https://www.mintscan.io/