Cosmostation Weekly Update: Aug 23rd — Aug 29th
Welcome, Stationers, to the 3rd issue of Cosmostation Weekly Update. Before we begin, thank you all for your kind feedback and support, it is thrilling to know that many of you are enjoying this series. We will try our best to keep it up, and hope you enjoy this week’s newsletter too!
Up only! Since the launch of Gravity update, many networks are starting to implement inter-chain connection with other huge blockchains such as Bitcoin and ethereum for expansion, along with implementation of Cosmos IBC. Tremendous increase in liquidity and market cap is foreseen in Cosmos ecosystem soon, hence Cosmostation is trying the best to support/cover as many features as possible. We are very excited to see all the upgrades and improvements Cosmostation and our partners are getting, and also for the great growth in the ecosystem in near future. Let’s dive into this week’s Cosmostation update:
Cosmostation Validator Node is a top tier, enterprise-level network-securing validator node for Tendermint & Cosmos SDK based blockchains. Stake with us to earn passive income with security.
Mintscan Block Explorer: a block explorer proudly represented to exchanges & everyday users, made with sophistication.
Cosmostation Mobile Wallet is a non-custodial application, chosen by the majority of users within the Tendermint ecosystem. Download your app from these links: iOS & Android
Cosmostation Web Wallet: web wallet with Ledger hardware wallet integration.
Keystation Extension: End-to-end encrypted key management system for networks built with Tendermint. Open source, no installation, no hardware required.
- Shentu-2 update is coming soon: stay tuned for CertiK’s announcement.
- More than $3M worth of tokens swapped on EmerisHQ Beta only after 1 week of its launch — more IBC-compatible networks will join the Gravity Dex soon, stay tuned.
- Fetch.ai team launched “Colearn NFT Art” platform where you can create NFT using machine learning. We are now officially living in the future!
- Injective team started an ambassador program called “Injective Stargazers” to drive the Injective community further across crypto world.
- Injective Hub, a one-way portal to Injective, is now live.
- IRISnet announced a collaboration with ixo foundation to contribute to Green Economy.
- Kava-8 upgrade will take place soon, get ready for the Kava Swap & more.
- KiChain testnet’s upgrade from kichain-t-2 to kichain-t-3 is now complete.
- UST is coming to Osmosis on September 9th! https://twitter.com/osmosiszone/status/1430005616043495428
- Sifchain’s $ROWAN is now listed on AscendEX in USDT/ROWAN pair, feel free to check out its performance on AscendEX.
- IBC is here on SifChain— with a stunning-looking redesigned DEX.
Thank you all again for reading this week’s update newsletter, all kinds of suggestion/idea is welcome! We appreciate everyone’s support, feel free to contact us!
Cosmostation is an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user application provider based in Seoul, South Korea. Cosmostation runs validator nodes across several networks, specifically focused on networks built with Tendermint & Cosmos SDK. Along with node operation, Cosmostation develops and maintains Mintscan Block Explorer for Tendermint-powered networks and Cosmostation iOS, Android, Web Wallets to support in-depth features for modules specific to each network.
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — iTunes App Store
Block Explorer: https://www.mintscan.io/