Cosmostation Weekly vol.24
What happened at the station this week: January 24th ~ January 30th
TL;DR: CWN Extract
🛰 Gravity Bridge front page spacestation.zone is now up & live
🛰 Umee web app released
🛰 Stargaze V2 upgrade complete
🛰 Akash($AKT) listed on Kraken
- Stargaze V2 upgrade has been successfully completed — including Cosmos SDK v0.45 and more. Next up: genesis NFT mint.
- Akash on Kraken! $AKT will be tradable on Kraken exchange starting from February 1st. Huge step for the Akashians & the IBC Gang!
- $FET of Fetch.ai has been listed on Indacoin — you can now buy $FET with Visa and Mastercard.
- Official Gravity Bridge front page is live! Visit https://spacestation.zone/, powered by Cosmostation, to seamlessly migrate your ethereum assets onto Gravity Bridge chain(only ethereum to Gravity Bridge supported currently — Gravity to ethereum coming soon.) Imagine all the possibility up ahead!
- Umee web app revealed! Now we’re all waiting for the Mainnet to be dropped. To find out more about Umee cross chain DeFi hub, visit the official website & stay tuned with their Twitter!
- Button Swap($BUTT), a one-click Dex aggregator was launched on Secret Network. See Secret Network’s official announcement for a step-by-step walkthrough.
- OmniFlix Network dashboard for RIZON & ATOLO was released. You can now stake & participate in governance on http://omniflix.rizon.world/.
- Satellite, a cross-chain bridge app by Axelar was released (currently under maintenance.) Only transfers of $LUNA and $UST are available at launch, and more assets are onboarding thereafter.
- Stargaze’s roadmap for 2022 Q1 is uploaded. Genesis NFT mint event will begin on March 2nd and the launch of NFT marketplace is scheduled for 2–3 weeks after the genesis mint. In order to complete mission #4 and #5, you need to mint an NFT and bid on a NFT on the marketplace.
- RIZON & ATOLO uploaded a thorough post covering Rizon’s review on 2021. See if you missed anything!
- Injective Labs has partnered up with Copper.co, an enterprise level crypto infrastructure provider. Read the full announcement from Injective’s official blog.
- Fetch.ai is now a strategic partner with Unicred Official, an NFT monetization protocol powered by data science. See the partnership announcement from the link.
- e-Money’s European stable coins are being integrated on Wizardia, a P2E(play-to-earn) gaming platform built on Solana.
Straight From The Station
We’re living in a multi-chain & cross-chain world. Some people might deny this, but it is what it is. We’ve got Gravity Bridge, Axelar network, Umee and so many more. Also don’t forget that there are a number of dedicated projects coming up with genuine purposes and designs: Sommelier finance; Nomic, a Bitcoin bridge solution($NOM airdrop now claimable for $ATOM stakers); Evmos mainnet launching by the end of this month; and more.
Of course, things might get messy and confusing in unimaginable ways, as we’re handling our assets back and forth using decentralized methods. It is a must for all of us IBC gang to stay open minded and keep DYORing.
10k on Twitter! Thank you, Stationers, for all the support. Stay tuned for a superb event! Also, we’ve got so much in our sleeve for Q1, it’s going to be gm all the way🚀
Cosmostation is an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user application provider based in Seoul, South Korea. Cosmostation runs validator nodes across several networks, specifically focused on networks built with PoS(Proof of Stake) consensus. Along with node operation, Cosmostation develops and maintains Mintscan Block Explorer and Cosmostation iOS, Android, Web Wallets to support in-depth features for modules specific to each network.
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — iTunes App Store
Block Explorer: https://www.mintscan.io/