Cosmostation Weekly vol.25
What happened at the station this week: January 31st ~ February 6th
TL;DR: CWN Extract
🛰 money.space by Cosmostation, coming soon
🛰 Umee tokenomics now open to public
🛰 Mintscan now shows Junø CW-20 tokens
- Big upgrade alert — Kava Labs announced that Kava-10 will be the start of “Kava Network”, by going co-chain with Cosmos co-chain & EVM co-chain in May. An incentivized public testnet & beta launch of ethereum bridge will go live around the start of April.
- Some EmerisHQ integration — BitCanna, BitSongOfficial and Ki. Swap and pooling functionalities are currently not supported for Bitsong and Ki. See the official announcement from Emeris.
- Winners of The Loan Wars(Kava Labs’ incentivized testnet for Kava-9) has been announced. The IBC gang never ceases to grow. Read the linked blog to find out if you’re in the list.
- $UMEE tokenomics is now open to public. Checking out the linked post is highly recommended, but for TL;DR, here are some of the details: total supply of 10 billion tokens; TGE around 15th of Feb; 2 formats of $UMEE (ERC-20 and Cosmos SDK); and a 46% distribution to community.
- Chihuahua is now validating for BitCanna network, and already placed in #12! Interchain together strong.
- $AKT of Akash Network will be incentivized on Kava-9 for the next step of Kava Surge program. 300K $AKT tokens will be supplied for 3 months, rewarding users of Kava Lend and the launchpad event.
- Gravity Wars, the phase 2 of Umeevengers incentivized testnet is officially over and the final scores has been disclosed! The top tier validator will receive 256,410 $UMEE tokens for the reward, with 1-year lockup. Everyday, we’re one step closer to Umee mainnet launch.
- Evmos is partnering up with Coinbase Cloud(Bison Trails) for the blockchain infrastructure services including high-volume RPC cluster and validator node operation. Evmos mainnet is launching soon around the end of this month, stay tuned!
- e-Money’s suite of European stable coins are being integrated with The Three Kingdoms, a P2E gaming platform. Learn about the strategic partnership from the linked announcement.
Straight From The Station
🚀 As announced before, Cosmostation has been preparing for a new DeFi project on Kava platform, and the name for the brand is finally set — money.space! It’s still in its early stage and there are tons of adjustment, designing, planning…so much more to be done, but it will bring great impact to the ecosystem by providing a safe, robust stable coin swap platform for all Cosmonauts & crypto investors. Stay tuned with the project by following its Twitter, WAGMI!
🚀 $JUNO! Cosmostation has always been a close friend to the Junø network & community since the beginning. Juno network is growing bigger by every block, and we’re happy to be a part of the journey! Mintscan now shows approved CW-20 tokens in the “Asset” tab and “Account Detail”. That’s not all: as for the next step, interchain smart contracts display feature will soon be implemented on Mintscan to support Junø. Mintscan surely is our friendly neighborhood to save the day.
Thank you for your time & support, have a gm☀️
Cosmostation is an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user application provider based in Seoul, South Korea. Cosmostation runs validator nodes across several networks, specifically focused on networks built with PoS(Proof of Stake) consensus. Along with node operation, Cosmostation develops and maintains Mintscan Block Explorer and Cosmostation iOS, Android, Web Wallets to support in-depth features for modules specific to each network.
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — iTunes App Store
Block Explorer: https://www.mintscan.io/