Cosmostation Weekly vol.29
What happened at the station this week: March 7th ~ March 13th
TL;DR: CWN Extract
🛰 Stargaze Genesis Mint event successfully kicks off — it’s not too late, go mint some now
🛰 Evmos chain halted —Evmos team working on fixes
🛰 This week’s hot potato: Juno Prop#16. What’s your call?
- With the latest mainnet upgrade, COMDEX is now integrated with CosmWasm. See the full details here.
- Injective Labs’ derivative DEX Injective Pro V2 has been released with upgrades including UI improvements and backend optimizations. See the full details from the link.
- Evmos chain was halted shortly after the mainnet launch due to some bugs — Evmos team is working hard to figure out the best way forward, stay tuned & stay patient!
- Cosmic NFT era is here — Stargaze Genesis Mint! Stargaze team has done a fantastic job making the Genesis Mint smooth & seamless for everyone. Visit Stargaze launchpad to mint your own NFTs from the selected genesis collections.
Stargaze NFTs 👉 https://app.stargaze.zone/launchpad
- pSTAKE Finance announced a total of 100,000 $PSTAKE incentive for Pool#648($PSTAKE/$OSMO) is now live. Juicy!
- Following the announcement of CoinList public sale, Axelar($AXL) tokenomics has been released.
- *rizon community badge for RIZON & ATOLO has been added to Starname service.
- 2022 Q1 & Q2 roadmap for Fetch.ai has been uploaded. Here are some of the main updates: launch of a decentralized travel marketplace app, a new dev portal for creating applications and improved wallet analytics.
- Happy 3rd anniversary, IRISnet! Iris Network’s monthly update for February has been uploaded. See the full updates from the link.
Straight From The Station
🚀 Cosmostation official website Cosmostation.io is about to be updated — with renewed graphics & designs! Kudos to our design team for the countless hours of hard work. We’ll be announcing the renewal on Twitter once released, stay tuned at the Twitter-station.
🚀 VOTE! No matter for or against, an active participation of holders in the governance greatly enhances the overall security & decentralization of the network. Governance is one of the top priorities at Cosmostation, and we take series of actions & measures that represent our community the best.
As one of the tools to encourage active participation of validators, Mintscan displays validators’ state of governance participation in the validators section and the votes of validators in each proposals. Stay tuned with your favorite network’s governance!
Cosmostation is an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user application provider based in Seoul, South Korea. Cosmostation runs validator nodes across several networks, specifically focused on networks built with PoS(Proof of Stake) consensus. Along with node operation, Cosmostation develops and maintains Mintscan Block Explorer and Cosmostation iOS, Android, Web Wallets to support in-depth features for modules specific to each network.
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — iTunes App Store
Block Explorer: https://www.mintscan.io/