Cosmostation Weekly vol.30
What happened at the station this week: March 14th ~ March 20th
TL;DR: CWN Extract
🛰 Superfluid Staking now live on Osmosis pool #560 and #561
🛰 Kava Surge incentive program going live on Kava Swap soon
🛰 Cosmostation welcomes 3 new networks on board: Provenance, OmniFlix and Cerberus
- BAYC’s $APE coin is now available for spot trading on Injective Pro exchange. Deposit your $APE and get a chance of winning a Bored Ape Kennel Club NFT on Injective. See the detail from the linked post.
- See what happened on Sif network during February and March with this month’s Sifchain Weekly Update.
- Osmosis Superfluid Staking is now enabled on Terra asset-paired pools: $UST/$OSMO and $LUNA/$OSMO.
- Kava Surge, a Kava-9 incentive program to reward Kava Lend users, is also going live on Kava Swap on March 30. Stay tuned with Kava Swap announcement channel to get extra rewards from your assets.
- *sif community badge has been added to Starname service. Lighten up your wallet address with Starname service!
- e-Money has announced strategic partnerships with Pendulum and Nord Finance, integrating e-Money’s suite of European stablecoins onto Pendulum DeFi and Nord Finance DeFi platform.
- Injective Labs announces a strategic partnership with KYVE, a decentralized data storage network that utilizes The Arweave Project, to enable storage and access to decentralized on-chain Injective Protocol data.
- Injective Labs is officially partnering up with Axelar Network — $AXL is being listed on Injective Exchange DApps and Injective Bridge is being integrated with Axelar’s cross chain bridge to enable seamless back-and-forth transfers of EVM-based assets.
- Kava Labs announced that Connext, a cross chain bridge protocol, will be deployed onto Kava’s Ethereum co-chain.
Straight From The Station
🚀 gm — 3 new chains in one week! (dev: wen vacay ser) We are thrilled to announce that Cosmostation has begun its collaborations with Provenance, Cerberus and OmniFlix Network. All 3 networks are fully integrated with Cosmostation products including Mintscan, web wallet and mobile wallets. Cosmostation, as the name suggests, will be a one-for-all gateway into Cosmos’ IBC ecosystem.
🚀 Le wild αlpha appears… Cosmostation will keep on supporting the community and the ecosystem with a constant effort into building & even more building. Stay tuned with us at the Station!
Cosmostation is an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user application provider based in Seoul, South Korea. Cosmostation runs validator nodes across several networks, specifically focused on networks built with PoS(Proof of Stake) consensus. Along with node operation, Cosmostation develops and maintains Mintscan Block Explorer and Cosmostation iOS, Android, Web Wallets to support in-depth features for modules specific to each network.
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — iTunes App Store
Block Explorer: https://www.mintscan.io/