Cosmostation Weekly vol.31
What happened at the station this week: March 21st ~ March 27th
TL;DR: CWN Extract
🛰 Axelar develops General Message Passing
🛰 e-Money’s European stable coins integrated with Avalanche
🛰 Rizon IBC upgrade at block #2648000
- RIZON & ATOLO is opening a whole new chapter with the upcoming Magnus upgrade — SDK v0.44.5, authz & fee grant modules, and above all, IBC! See here for more details about Magnus.
- Axelar has completed its v0.16 core upgrade.
- Provenance has completed its v1.8.0 upgrade.
🌿 Visit Mintscan to stay updated with your networks’ upgrades 🌿
- Another huge milestone for e-Money: e-Money’s suite of fiat-backed European stable coins are onboarding Avalanche ecosystem! See the full details from the link.
- Security is the most important part in a DeFi protocol. Umee has completed its second official code audit conducted by Trails of Bits, an experienced provider of software security service. See how the full report goes from Umee’s official announcement.
- Axelar announced General Message Passing, a permissionless cross-chain communication for dApps that enables contract calls between dApps on Axelar Network. Learn more about GMP from Axelar’s official blog.
- Grants! Axelar announced a grant program “Axelarator” at Avalanche hackathon to encourage Web3 builders to deploy their dApps on Axelar’s multi-chain ecosystem. Start building on Axelar & get your rewards!
Straight From The Station
🚀 Mintscan at it again… Mintscan now shows countdown timer for future blocks — you don’t have to calculate how much time is left for the next upgrade anymore, just go to Mintscan and type in some numbers. Another huge feature will be dropped for the ecosystem & communities soon, so stay tuned!
Cosmostation is an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user application provider based in Seoul, South Korea. Cosmostation runs validator nodes across several networks, specifically focused on networks built with PoS(Proof of Stake) consensus. Along with node operation, Cosmostation develops and maintains Mintscan Block Explorer and Cosmostation iOS, Android, Web Wallets to support in-depth features for modules specific to each network.
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — iTunes App Store
Block Explorer: https://www.mintscan.io/