Cosmostation Weekly vol.36
What happened at the station in last 2 weeks: April 25th~ May 8th
TL;DR: CWN Extract
🛰 Mintscan Interchain Dashboard is finally live — hub.mintscan.io🚀
🛰 Evmos relaunches
🛰 Juno v4 successfully upgraded
- Injective Labs released their monthly update for April — some of the most exciting news are: BAYC floor price perpetuals; $INJ deposits and withdrawals on Binance; and Injective mainnet upgrade. Read the full article from the link.
- Kava Labs, Persistence, and IRISnet also uploaded their monthly update summaries for April. Here are some of noteworthy updates:
- Kava 10 is launching on 25th of May! Read the full article here.
- bATOM, the wrapped version of stkATOM on Terra blockchain, is now officially live on Anchor Protocol. Full article of Persistence monthly update here.
- Iris launched rIRIS, a liquid staking solution of Iris designed under cooperation with StaFi_Protocol. Full article here.
- Band Protocol had a busy quarter: established a series of fresh partnerships with many networks including Oasis Foundation, Celo Foundation, Sienna and more; applied some updates on Cosmoscan, Band Standard Dataset etc. Read the full community update from the link.
- BitSongOfficial team has started Sinfonia incentivized testnet, a fan token platform built on Osmosis chain, with $25,000 worth of $BTSG as reward. See here for more details.
- $EVMOS of Evmos & $XPRT of Persistence are now listed on Injective Pro, a derivatives exchange on Injective protocol.
- $AKT of Akash Network is now listed on KuCoin exchange, you can now trade $AKT with $USDT!
- Fetch.ai’s $FET token, along with $RUNE of THORChain, is now listed on Kraken Exchange — see the official announcement for more details.
- e-Money has partnered up with Axelar to enable cross-chain transfer of its suite of European stable coins between networks listed on Satellite, Axelar’s cross-chain bridge interface.
- Evmos relaunched & has been running healthy since. Visit https://www.mintscan.io/evmos to see how Evmos is doing!
- Junø Mainnet upgraded to v4.0.0
- Cronos upgraded to v0.7.0
- Stargaze upgraded to v5.0.0
- Gravity Bridge upgraded to v1.5.1
- Lum Network upgraded to v1.1.0
- Axelar is upgraded to v0.17
- Visit Mintscan to find out more details on each proposals for the upgrades.
Straight From The Station
🚀 The Mintscan Interchain dashboard is finally here!
Mintscan is truly more than just a block explorer — it’s one of the most intuitive, informative window that shows the Cosmos Interchain ecosystem with a top-quality visualization. Visit Mintscan to find out the gems yourself & read the blog here to learn what features have been added.
🚀 CWN vol.36 contains news & updates from the last 2 weeks due to internal schedules at the Station — vol.37 will be issued next week with this week’s news, thank you for your patience!
Cosmostation provides a purely streamlined access to the interchain through developing a suite of user-friendly applications for partner networks we help secure as an industry-leading validator node operator and investor. Our interchain products ranging from Mintscan Block Explorer, Cosmostation Mobile Wallet(iOS, Android), Cosmostation Web Wallet, Cosmostation Extension, to spacestation.zone serve as both a powerful set of tools for protocols/exchanges to onboard users and for developers/validators to efficiently navigate networks.
Github: Cosmostation Github
Block Explorer: Mintscan.io
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — Apple App Store
Web Wallet: Cosmostation Web
Browser Extension: Cosmostation Extension
Cross-Chain Bridge: Spacestation.zone
Medium: Cosmostation Medium Blog
Twitter: Cosmostation Official Twitter
Telegram: Cosmostation Announcement TG