Cosmostation Weekly vol.43
What happened at the station this week: June 27th~ July 3rd
TL;DR: CWN Extract
🛰 HackAtom VII coming soon in Seoul, July 29th - 31st
🛰 MantlePlace v0.1.0 goes live
🛰 pStake announces migration of stkATOM(ERC20) to Persistence
- Cosmos HackAtom VII 2022 is taking place in Seoul, South Korea, from 29th to 31st of July. Cosmonauts & IBC gang, it’s time for you to get tickets to Seoul! Read the linked official announcement for details.
- Fetch.ai released DabbaFlow, a decentralized, encrypted data management system to enable privacy-preserved data sharing. Install your Fetch.ai extension wallet to connect & try DabbaFlow here.
- Airdrop incoming — $PASG of Passage tokens are being distributed to holders of Strange Clan NFTs. Check your airdrops here.
- Remember creating an 0x address and converting $KAVA to $wKAVA? See if you made it in the list of Kava 10 launch giveaway winners here.
- Alpha v0.1.0 of MantlePlace is now live — MantlePlace is an NFT marketplace designed by AssetMantle team. Visit MantlePlace to start your journey into AssetMantle NFTs.
- Kava’s monthly update for June has been uploaded — lots of exciting news from Kava Labs including alpha on Kava 11, partnership with Celer Network bridge, launch of Kava Earn and more. See here for more details.
- pSTAKE Finance announced to launch a modified version of its $ATOM liquid staking protocol during Q3 2022, allowing migration of ERC20-type $stkATOM to $stkATOM on Persistence chain.
- e-Money is partnering up with BRING.FINANCE to integrate its suite of European stable coins onto the cross-chain DeFi platform.
- Aperture Finance, a cross-chain marketplace for 1-click yield generation strategies, is being deployed on Injective’s CosmWasm layer. See here for more details on the deployment/integration.
- Kado, a direct fiat-crypto purchase system optimized for decentralized exchanges, is being integrated with Injective Labs.
Straight From The Station
🚀 With many other conferences scheduled for July/August in Seoul including Buidl Asia, ETH Seoul and Korea Blockchain Week, HackAtom is expected to attract thousands of Web3 builders and pioneers to the Interchain ecosystem. Cosmostation, as an enterprise based in Seoul, will be sponsoring HackAtom & having various side events during the conferences as well — feel free to contact us for events & meetups!
Cosmostation provides a purely streamlined access to the interchain through developing a suite of user-friendly applications for partner networks we help secure as an industry-leading validator node operator and investor. Our interchain products ranging from Mintscan Block Explorer, Cosmostation Mobile Wallet(iOS, Android), Cosmostation Web Wallet, Cosmostation Extension, to spacestation.zone serve as both a powerful set of tools for protocols/exchanges to onboard users and for developers/validators to efficiently navigate networks.
Github: Cosmostation Github
Block Explorer: Mintscan.io
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — Apple App Store
Web Wallet: Cosmostation Web
Browser Extension: Cosmostation Extension
Cross-Chain Bridge: Spacestation.zone
Medium: Cosmostation Medium Blog
Twitter: Cosmostation Official Twitter
Telegram: Cosmostation Announcement T