Cosmostation Weekly vol.50
What happened at the station this week: August 22nd~ August 28th
TL;DR: CWN Extract
🛰 Cosmostation official Twitter has reached 15K followers. Thank you Stationers!
🛰 Full access to dApps now available on Cosmostation Mobile — read the official announcement for more.
- Ledger app for Secret Network has now officially been released. Wonder what’s next for Ledger? Heres’ an alpha: Cosmostation.
- 2022–2023 roadmap for Fetch.ai Network is now live — for TL;DR: Fetch.ai Network will focus on collaborating with Axelar & SubQuery Network and working to improve the overall experiences of their wallet and block explorer. You can take a look at the full roadmap from the link here.
- Band Protocol will be providing its decentralized price oracle service to Homora V2, a leverage yield farming project planning to deploy on Optimism network.
- Archway network has completed its integration on KYVE network: find the Archway chain pool on KYVE app here.
- Axelar is on fire! The team has been releasing several integration/partnership announcements almost every week during August. Let’s take a look at some of the teams that have joined forces with Axelar’s cross-chain platform:
- Mythaverse(Web3 gaming platform), OneRare(metaverse project with food-based theme), Meta-Fi.app(metaverse combined with trading) have announced official partnerships with Axelar network.
- Axelar has also joined hands with Finoa and Leap Wallet to provide further staking service and asset management interfaces for its soon-to-be generated $AXL native token. Stay tuned for $AXL TGE soon!
- Fetch.ai Network completed its v0.10.5 upgrade, bumping Cosmos SDK, wasmd and IBC version.
- Chihuahua is now upgraded to v2.0.2, increasing the minimum amount of deposit required for an on-chain governance proposal up to 5,000,000 $HUAHUA.
- With its v0.16.0 upgrade, Sif is now running on Cosmos SDK v0.45.6 that includes AuthZ function. See the full details of upgrade on Mintscan.
Cosmostation provides a purely streamlined access to the interchain through developing a suite of user-friendly applications for partner networks we help secure as an industry-leading validator node operator and investor. Our interchain products ranging from Mintscan Block Explorer, Cosmostation Mobile Wallet(iOS, Android), Cosmostation Web Wallet, Cosmostation Extension, to spacestation.zone serve as both a powerful set of tools for protocols/exchanges to onboard users and for developers/validators to efficiently navigate networks.