Cosmostation Weekly vol.57
What happened at the station last 2 weeks: October 10th ~ October 23th
TL;DR: CWN Extract
- Users can now make a “Collection Bid” on Stargaze Marketplace, which is an “open” bid that any seller of the NFT collection can accept.
- MediBloc is now one of the builders of Interchain Foundation’s Builders’ Program — Medibloc will be directly supported by ICF in various fields including: marketing, engineering, community and partnerships.
- It’s been a fruitful quarter for AssetMantle according to their quarterly ecosystem report for Q3 2022: MantlePlace has been upgraded to v0.1.4; $MNTL token was listed on MEXC Global, Coinsbit.io and LBank Exchange; and various NFT projects onboarded the AssetMantle network this quarter. See the full report here.
- Regen Marketplace is here! Regen Marketplace is designed to provide a seamless, transparent platform for users to trade on-chain carbon and ecological assets.
- FlixNet-4 incentivized testnet on OmniFlix Network has kicked off on 20th, October. Create a NFT collection, mint an NFT, make a bid and more to earn rewards on the testnet!
- Sei is on a partnership spree! This week Sei team announced 2 strategic partnerships with key projects such as: Multichain (Previously Anyswap) cross-chain router protocol and Skip MEV protocol. #Seinami is coming soon 🌊
- Axelar is joining hands with Circle team to collaborate on the Composable USDC project. Circle’s Cross-chain Transfer Protocol and Axelar’s General Message Passing technology will be used together to provide unified USDC liquidity without having to fracturing the liquidity across different networks.
Cosmostation provides a purely streamlined access to the interchain through developing a suite of user-friendly applications for partner networks we help secure as an industry-leading validator node operator and investor. Our interchain products ranging from Mintscan Block Explorer, Cosmostation Mobile Wallet(iOS, Android), Cosmostation Web Wallet, Cosmostation Extension, to spacestation.zone serve as both a powerful set of tools for protocols/exchanges to onboard users and for developers/validators to efficiently navigate networks.