Djed — Development Update
As we are getting closer to the launch of Djed stablecoin, we are pleased to share some updates on the development and progress.
The current Djed Plutus Implementation:
- The main contracts for providing oracle exchange rates, for submitting multiple orders simultaneously, for canceling pending orders and for minting/redeeming stablecoins/ reserve coins have been implemented.
- Testing is underway to ensure expected behaviors
A pre-released version will be delivered in the next few days for UI integration. This pre-released version will provide endpoints for:
- Querying the stablecoin bank reserve (i.e., current Ada in reserve, current reserve ratio, number of stablecoins, and reserve coins in circulation),
- Querying buying and selling prices for stablecoins /reserve coins,
- Querying list of pending orders,
- Submitting orders and canceling pending orders
- Implementation of configuration management contract responsible for version control and contract upgrades
Stay tuned as we continue to update you about the development progress.
For all of our updates and to join the conversation, be sure to check out our channels:
Technical whitepaper: https://coti.io/files/COTI-technical-whitepaper.pdf