The latest news at COTI
June 16, 2018
- Hold tight, the big winner of 100,000 COTI coins will be announced in the next newsletter! sign up now
- The 1,000 first whitelisted members, who won the COTI limited edition debit card, will receive their email next week
- Luna Capital partnership
- Meet Nimrod Lehavi, COTI’s new board of advisors member
- Weekly tech roundup
- COTI CEO Shahaf Bar-Geffen will be attending the upcoming Japan Blockchain conference taking place in Tokyo June 26–27, 2018.
- Great news for COTI’s contributors, in addition to ETH and BTC, you can now see your contributions in COTI! Just log in to your account on coti.io
COTI CEO will be attending the upcoming Japan Blockchain conference
COTI CEO Shahaf Bar-Geffen will be attending the upcoming Japan Blockchain conference taking place in Tokyo June 26–27, 2018. More than 10,000 experts in cryptocurrency, blockchain companies, and organizations from all over the world will gather to discuss the future of this groundbreaking technology. In case you are around, let us know!
Luna Capital partnership
Silicon Valley VC Luna Capital has invested in COTI, with CEO Lindsey Maule joining COTI’s board of advisors. Luna Capital’s mission is to identify winning projects and assets that are going to grow and improve the cryptocurrency ecosystem, solve problems, rise in market cap and provide long-term value.They are especially interested in DAG-based projects that strive to improve the limitations in blockchain technology today.
Read the full article.
Nimrod Lehavi, co-founder, and CEO of Simplex, joins COTI’s board of advisors
With over two decades of experience in Israel’s start-up sector, Nimrod is well respected for leading large-scale software projects that catalyze profound change.
A self-confessed crypto head, Nimrod Lehavi is a serial entrepreneur and advisor to a number of tech startups in Tel Aviv, including Orbs, one of COTI’s most recent partnerships. He is also the co-founder and CEO of Simplex, a FinTech and cyber security company that aims to introduce merchants to a world without fraud. Read the full article.
Weekly tech roundup
Over the last week, we finalized our successful community pre-sale with significant advancements in our ongoing research and development on all fronts of the COTI roadmap. The COTI alpha net is rapidly translating into real results.
We continued working on the COTI Trust Score Update Algorithms (TSUAs), we also finalized our Mediation API, as well as the first KYC onboarding module, which will enable consumers and merchants to open their wallet.
Read the full roundup.