Weekly Updates From the COTI Team
Some big news have been released lately and much more to come. Here is our weekly recap:
- In the past week, we were thrilled to share that cFund, the Cardano ecosystem venture fund, announced its first VC investment in COTI. The investment is on an equity-based deal to accelerate the integration and deepen the cooperation between COTI and Cardano. https://cotinetwork.medium.com/cfund-the-cardano-ecosystem-venture-fund-announces-its-first-vc-investment-in-coti-c3756be90165
- This exciting news has been covered by top publishers from the crypto and the finance space:
- We release the Ultra eWallet 2.0. This version will enable users to smoothly pay with their USDT tokens, which is expected to grow the volume of processing and the usage of Ultra eWallet. https://cotinetwork.medium.com/ultra-ewallet-2-0-is-live-dd14f79eaf8c
- The rewards from the first Staking 3.0 cycle have been successfully distributed. We also shared that once again, COTI broke the previous processing volume record peaking at $22.1M! Read all about it here: https://medium.com/cotinetwork/march-staking-rewards-distribution-and-greater-staking-capacity-for-april-8f2ee569b74c
- We launched a $COTI BEP20 token over Binance Smart Chain and listed on PancakeSwap. That means that the $COTI-$BNB pair is available and can be traded on PancakeSwap, the largest Binance network decentralized exchange. https://cotinetwork.medium.com/coti-launches-a-coti-bep20-token-over-binance-smart-chain-and-lists-on-pancakeswap-5a779b1f707d
- It has been a fantastic week in terms of community and social media growth. We mentioned 20K members in our official telegram group and no less than 70K members on Twitter! This was a great opportunity to thank our unique community, supporting and encouraging COTI all the way through.
- We invite you to join us for a LIVE AMA in the COTI Telegram group on April 13th at 12:00 UTC. Shahaf Bar-Geffen will be talking about the latest news, including the Cardano partnership and much more!
- As for the Crypto Volatility Index ($GOVI) we have shared that it now supports Trust Wallet, which will extend the use of CVI to mobile. Users with Trust Wallet can now open positions, provide liquidity or stake their $GOVI
- We opened a designated channel for CVI on Discord so you can now ask all your questions directly to the dev team: https://discord.gg/48K9EupjqY
- We were also happy to share that $GOVI is live on Blockfolio Signal and the Crypto Volatility Index (CVI) users can now receive ongoing updates via their Blockfolio app. https://cviofficial.medium.com/govi-is-now-live-on-blockfolio-signal-da597dc94879
- Lastly, we prepared a summary for Q1, 2021, which reviews our developments as well as some major products we released. Here is our Q1 Summary: https://medium.com/cotinetwork/cotis-q1-quarter-summary-80619eba9916
For all of our updates and to join the conversation, be sure to check out our channels:
Technical whitepaper: https://coti.io/files/COTI-technical-whitepaper.pdf