Backup Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) to Google Drive, SharePoint, Azure…
Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) to backup to the likes of SharePoint, Google Drive, Dropbox, AWS S3, Azure, etc. is a simple task that takes less than two minutes.
Configure your cloud endpoint
- Register an account with Couchdrop
- Once registered with Couchdrop, navigate to Couchdrop Portal to set up your storage endpoint.
- Setup your cloud storage endpoint — see here for how to configure your desired provider, the example below is for Google Drive
For CUCM, disable Async SFTP uploads
Set up your SFTP backup within CUCM.
- Log into the Disaster Recovery System of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and choose the Backup Device option from the Backup menu
- When the Backup Device List window appears, click the Add New button in order to add a new backup device
- When the window appears, enter this the below into window and assign a name for the backup device:
- Server name — sftp.couchdrop.io
- Path name — path name for the directory where you want to store the backup file
- Username — Your Couchdrop created user
- Password — Your Couchdrop user’s password