Lead Visual Designer
New York, NY
As Lead Visual Designer of the founding team, you will be responsible for developing design concepts for rich and intuitive web and mobile platforms as well as lead the entire product development process from initial explorations through final design deliverables.
Other responsibilities include communicating and presenting design strategy/rationale effectively to key stakeholders, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate high level concepts into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into clean, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Who are we?
Countr is a team of dreamers and doers who strive to foster a community and a work environment that thrives on taking risks, innovating, and creating technology solutions that empower others.
We have high expectations of each other and believe that transparency, hunger for learning, and our never-ending desire to push the boundaries are what allow us, together, to build things we are proud of.
Our goal is to create value for everyone: our users, our partners and for our team. We’re passionate about building innovative products that improve our users’ lives and connect them with others.
“As a designer you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, solve, and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.”
What is the role?
As part of our Product Team, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, helping us translate high level concepts into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into clean, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Developing design concepts for rich and intuitive web and mobile platforms as well as lead the entire product development process from initial explorations through final design deliverables.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Communicate and present design strategy/rationale effectively to key stakeholders
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps, and prototypes of interfaces and interactions. Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Produce illustrations, icons, diagrams, templates, and style guideline documents for use in developer documentation.
“You believe user experience makes or breaks the success of a product, and you understand that the process to creating great software requires more than an eye for great design.”
What are you like?
- Thrives on a work hard, play hard style of culture.
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit.
- You never make a decision without considering the impact of your decisions on the overall user experience.
- A learning animal who wants to surround themselves with a team that is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Takes, “We’ve never done THAT before” as a personal challenge.
- Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of solving a problem.
What is Countr?
Countr helps customers aggregate their shopping related actions (data) and use it to build leverage with merchants while they shop. Our product is a highly efficient marketplace where merchants can connect with customers and price products on an item by item basis based on the value of each customer. We are in stealth mode until we launch, so more will be disclosed in person. Visit us at — www.Countr.com
Ready to join our revolution?