Make the most of streaming Crayta!
Streaming Crayta is a blast!
With an ever expanding universe of games made by the community, a huge variety of genres, styles and lobby sizes, and a wide range of character customisable options, Crayta is undoubtedly an entertaining and dynamic game to stream that can be tailored to your audience and gaming experience…
…And it’s free, on Epic Games Store and Stadia!
But how do you make the most out of streaming Crayta?
Jump Right In!
The great thing about Crayta is that you can spend as little or as much time as you want in-game. If you’re just jumping in, you don’t want to be waiting around — so here’s how you utilise that time:
- Use the active rail on the Play menu: These games will be already populated with players if you’re wanting a multiplayer experience.
- Try a solo-friendly game: This tag will help you find games that don’t rely on having other players currently in the lobby. You’ll find puzzles, obstacle courses, races and many more!
- Jump into a game on The Hub: A selection of some our favourite all time and new games are there, and a great place to start
Play with your viewers!
A wonderful aspect of Crayta that is absolutely perfect to be utilised by streamers, is the Share Links feature! This means that you can drop a link into your chat that not only links to the game you’re playing, but the exact lobby! This feature is available to all players — Stadia and the Epic Games Store — and because Crayta is entirely free on both platforms, your followers can join with ease!
- This is great for when you find a less populated game, or if you’re gaming at a less social time!
- Once loaded into your game of choice, click ‘Create Share Link’ on the ‘Play’ tab; a launch code will appear that you can paste directly on your chat or to your friends!
- Reward your subscribers by getting to play with their favourite streamer live! Use the State Share link and message your followers directly to get them to jump in with you. A great addition to your Twitch Redeems!
Crowd Play Beta
If you’re a YouTube creator streaming on Stadia, you can use the Crowd Play Beta feature which lets your followers click a link on your stream to be taken straight in to play with you.
- They go into a waiting list for you to check who’s waiting, and when you’re ready, you can allow them into the game.
- A great way to get your followers involved in a smooth, uninterrupted way.
- For more help on how to use this feature, check this video.
Advertise in the community!
If you’re a small streamer just starting out, or an established one looking to get seen by the Crayta Community, the best thing you can do is join our Discord, a vibrant and supportive group of players and creators!
- Channels to post your streams (community-streams-and-video) when you go live, or videos you’ve scheduled to go out.
- Find players and creators to join you, or collaborate on your work; a really unique element to Crayta!
- Get a first look at the newest games, updates, and a direct line with the Crayta team.
It’s also worth tagging us on Twitter and Instagram when you stream, so we can see you’re playing our game.
So many games! How do I choose!?
Check out our listicle on Best Games to Stream in Crayta!