Introducing C.R.E.A.M. Listing Committee — Epoch #1
C.R.E.A.M. Finance is very excited to formally introduce the first ever C.R.E.A.M. Listing Committee!
Listing Committee Specifics
This blog post specifies more details around C.R.E.A.M’s new listing committee:
What types of proposals does the Listing Committee vote on?
- Asset Listing
- Reserve Factors
- Collateral Factors
- Collateral Caps
Which C.R.E.A.M. markets will the listing committee vote on?
- Ethereum V1, BSC, Arbitrum, and Fantom
How do projects submit proposals for new asset listing?
- Projects can submit an application for new asset listings here
What is the voting structure?
- There are five members of the Listing Committee — three must vote ‘yes’ in order for a proposal to pass. The default time for voting is three days, but the committee can take up to five days
What happens when an asset is rejected?
- If an asset is rejected, the project can re-submit another proposal after 30 days. If they resubmit within 30 days, the committee will reject it.
What happens if someone on the committee is non-responsive?
- If someone voluntarily resigns from the committee, or 3 out of the remaining 4 committee members vote to remove a member, a new election will be held to fill the remaining seat
Listing Committee — Epoch #1
- Calvin: 0xA619e118960A0ab71EEB410B662CABeC325a9cB0
- Rolf: 0xd662fA474C0A1346a26374bb4581D1F6D3Fb2d94
- Kiba: 0x6B1050C1C6B288C79Ac1db299Dc481048aBBBbcD
- Max: 0x81f8CaBe89066d43EB4faFD8E4E5256C102E6E30
- Ben: 0x00F6B256912dCf245aB34166b48A88CE703d0D55
In partnership with Galaxy, each member of the committee (epoch #1) will receive an NFT — which they will use to cast their vote on Listing Committee Only snapshot.
Listing Committee History (Forum Posts & Snapshot Votes)
For reference, below are links to all forum posts and snapshot votes that preceded the creation of the Listing Committee: