Announcing CRI-O 1.0.0-beta.0
We are happy to announce the release of CRI-O v1.0.0.beta.0. With this release, we added support for OCI 1.0 specifications.
Big thanks to our maintainers and contributors from Red Hat, Intel, SUSE, Hyper, IBM and others.
Highlights of the release:
- OCI 1.0 runtime and image specifications support.
- Additional registry support.
- Daemon pids-limit support.
cri-o daemon now supports a default pid-limit on all containers to prevent fork-bombs. This is configurable by admins through a flag or /etc/crio/crio.conf.
- Configurable image volume support.
- Bugs and stability fixes.
We are continuing to focus on bugs and stability improvements for 1.0.