CropBytes Game Flow
Game assets, activities & their purpose in the virtual economy
CropBytes is an online Crypto Game based on the real-world farming economy, where you play and own assets inside the game & use them to provide goods & services to other players or trade.
Own & operate your farm, sell your produce & assets with co-players in the CropBytes Exchange, and earn real Crypto.
Let’s get started!
On signing up you receive a free trial pack. Its got all you need to take the first steps to be a farming tycoon. Trial assets are for a limited period. To continue earning, invest in the game by buying assets from the market.
Farming, trading & investing are activities players can do to build their portfolio in the game. The bigger your game portfolio more profits you make!
Table of Contents
Let’s see how the virtual economy works, We’ll start with growing Crops.
As animals need food daily, Producing food and feeding animals are some of the basic tasks for players.
Corn Crops :
1x Cropland, 1x Corn Seeds, and 1x Water are required to grow 12 Corn Crops. It takes 36 hrs for corn to be ready for harvest.
Once harvested they will show in your barn.
Corn Feed :
Animals consume corn feed on weekdays, To convert your harvested corn into corn feed, it must be processed & ground.
Mills are used for processing crops. If you don’t have a mill you can use a co-players mill for a small fee. It takes 15 sec to grind 1 corn & 0.01 TRX grinding fee.
Once processed the corn feed will show up in your barn, ready for use.
Carrot Crops :
1x Cropland, 1x Carrot seed, and 1x Water are required to grow 5 Carrot Crops. It takes 72 hrs to harvest carrots once the growing process begins. Once harvested and they will show in your barn.
Superheroes consume Carrot Feed daily, To convert your harvested carrot crops into feed, it must be processed.
Mills are used for processing crops. If you don’t have a mill you can use a co-players mill for a fee (0.5 TRX). It takes 5 min to grind 1 carrot.
Once processed the carrot feed will show up in your barn, ready for use.
Trees need water to start the growing process. They need to be placed on the farm and watered.
Banana: 5x Water is required to grow 5 Banana Fruits.
It takes 120 hrs to harvest bananas once growing begins.
Orange: 10x Water is required to grow 2 Banana Fruits.
It takes 24 hrs to harvest bananas once growing begins.
Once harvested they will show up in your barn.
Fruit Feed is consumed by animals on weekends & superheroes during breeding.
Fruits can be converted to fruit feed by processing. It takes 30 sec to grind 1 fruit & 0.01 TRX grinding fee.
Once processed the fruit feed will show up in your barn ready for use.
Your farm animals require food daily. Different types of animals consume different quantities of feed, and also give different quantities of extracts.If missed, animals will lose out on health.
- - 5% for each time Corn feed is missed.
- -10% for each time fruit feed is missed.
- Animals give extracts regularly when they are healthy. They stop, producing extracts if their health is below 80%.
- Animals recover by 0.5% per day if they are fed as required.
- If you own a Healer (Super Hero), health recovery will increase by 0.5%.
Animal Extracts :
Milk, Eggs, Wool, Truffles, Game Cards are produced by animals and are used in the game economy.
Superheroes have special abilities that boost your farm’s output.They require Carrot Feed daily and Fruit Feed during breeding.
These abilities can help players in many ways to automate their farm and boost the overall output
Let’s look at the abilities of superheroes
- HEALER: Helps in recovering animal health quickly. (+0.5% for all animals)
- GREEN: Helps in boosting crop production. (+2 crops per cropland)
- BLOOSM: Automatically feeds your animals.
- WATERL: Increases water production from lakes and wells. (+10%)
- CHICHU: Increases power generation from solar panels & wind turbines. (15%)
- SUPER SUNNY: Automatically feeds your animals.
Read our detailed blog post on Superhero Abilities
There are 6 Superheroes in the game.
- Male: Green,Super Sunny & Chichu
- Female: Waterl, Blossom & Healer
Try breeding with all 9 combinations and get baby Superheroes, with different superpowers!
Check out our blog post on Superhero Breeding.
Utility Assets :
Utility assets are used to generate utilities like water and power. Water is used for growing crops & fruits. Power is used for running mills.
Utility assets have a maximum storage capacity, the utilities need to be collected periodically. The asset won’t generate power or water if the storage capacity is full.
Capacity & production of Utility Assets:
- Well: Produces 1 Water/ 1Hr, Storage capacity: 15 Water.
- Lake: Produces 3 Water/ 2Hr, Storage capacity: 30 Water.
- Solar Panel: Produces 1Power/ 8Hr, Storage capacity : 3 Power.
- Wind Turbine : Produces: 5 Power/ 4Hr, Storage capacity: 30 Power.
A house is required for breeding superheroes & to use their abilities
- Level 1 house can Accommodate: 2 Superheroes
- Level 2 house can Accommodate: 6 Superheroes
- Level 3 house can Accommodate: Unlimited Superheroes
If you have 4 Superheroes and 1 house, you can select 2 Superheroes to stay in the house. Only these two will be able to breed and use their abilities.
As the game expands, more flows will be enabled. There’s lot of exciting stuff ahead in the world of CropBytes.