Crown Core 0.12.5.2 Mandatory Update
Release Notes and Update Instructions for Local and Remote Clients
Crown Core v0.12.5.2 is the last planned release before Proof of Stake. It is a mandatory update. This release fixes the below explained issues:
- Wallet hangs around the superblock and stops responding. https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/227
- Crashes because of out-of-memory caused a split on Sep 30 2018. The reason is DDoS attack on InstantSend Tx map. https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/242
- Around the superblock the wallet crashes because of map insertion. https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/245
- Create a .dmg installer for Mac users. https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/225
- Add version number to the wallet build zip files
- Transitory block reward upgrade from 5 CRW to 6 CRW until PoS switch. https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/246
New distribution 2.25 — Masternode / 0.45 — Systemnode / 1.8 — Miner / 1.5 — Decentralised Governance and Proposal System (DGPS)
Protocol version is changed to 70054. This release is mandatory for the whole network. Please always back up your wallet.dat before proceeding to update the client.
- Crown QT will prompt for update. The new Version of the Client is available here: https://github.com/Crowndev/crown-core/releases/tag/v0.12.5.2
- To update masternodes/systemnodes use the following script:
sudo apt-get install curl -y && curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Crowndev/crown-core/master/scripts/crown-server-install.sh | bash -s
Please join https://crown.tech/discord if you require technical support.
Thank you for supporting the Crown project!
Your Crown Development Team