Crown development meeting minutes 03/03/2020
Just the facts, ma’am
During this call, the release date for Crown Emerald v0.14.0 and the activation date for the NFT Framework were decided.
Present: artem, ashot, crowncoin-knight, Crownfan, walkjivefly
- Artem pushed fixes for the testnet NFT validation issues.
- Ashot did not give his report because we took items out of order but said he would be able to help with the Emerald release cutover if necessary.
- Testnet stability has been good for the last three days. We have 34 nodes and a few wallets all on the same chain. The NFT validation issues are resolved. Based on this we think it is safe to proceed with the v0.14.0 “Emerald” release. There was a misunderstanding last week about the mechanics of the protocol enforcing cutover and NFT activation. Artem will not be available on 23 March so the timetable changed slightly. The plan is:
* Release on or by 9 March
* Protocol enforcing and old node disconnection at 06:00 UTC on Tuesday 24 March
* NFT framework activation at 10:00 UTC on Tuesday 24 March.
- The marketing team are ready to launch the campaign.
- Community developer, Sirak, has completed the work on Crown Electrum and it is working perfectly with Trezor Model T. We expect it to also work with Trezor One when/if Trezor release a firmware update for it. They usually issues releases on the first Wednesday of the month so there is a possibility of it happening today. Crownfan asked ashot to assist with getting the Crown Electrum executables into the Github/Gitlab repos since Sirak doesn’t have the authority to do so. We will publish a Medium article when the “end-user” executables are ready for download. Until then, adventurous souls/experienced command line warriors can clone the Gitlab or Github repos and build the code for themselves.