Crown development meeting minutes 07/11/2019
Just the facts, ma’am
Present: Artem, walkjivefly
- Artem hasn’t made any significant progress on Crown due to other work commitments. The NFT percentage completion numbers are unchanged at
* NFT Core — 100%
* NFT Registration — 100%
* NFT Protocols Registration — 70%
* Bitcore NFT support for web-development — 40%
- He expects to be able to work about 1 day per week on Crown from now.
- Bitcore NFT support will probably not be in the Emerald release because it is largely standalone code and not essential for NFT framework to operate.
- Ashot didn’t attend the meeting but sent the following update:
* Headers first sync is removed testing
* Also working on adapting merged mining
- There have been no code commits since last week.
- Trezor released version 2.1.8 firmware for Model T yesterday. We’re 95% confident that Crown support was not included. We *think* based on the discussion in Trezor firmware pull request #600 it could finally arrive in the December update for both Model T and Trezor One, but again we have no control or influence over this.
- The proposed team meetup in Prague in December has been downgraded to an informal community gathering. It is unlikely anyone from development will attend.
- Artem agreed it would be a good idea for someone else to have write access to Gitlab/Github to ensure non-code PRs are merged in a timely manner.