Crown development meeting minutes 12/12/2019
Just the facts, ma’am
Present: Artem, Ashot, crowncoin-knight, walkjivefly
- Artem made several commits this week bringing the NFT percentage completion numbers to
* NFT Core — 100%
* NFT Registration — 100%
* NFT Protocols Registration — 95%
* Bitcore NFT support for web-development — 40%
He will soon be performing local testing in a sandbox environment. He will fix any bugs he finds there and then will be ready to expand testing to the current testnet.
Interested parties can see the current state of the code in Gitlab in the 234-simple-nf-token-protocol-registration-2 branch.
- Ashot has been on vacation but has still made progress with the most recent compilation errors he encountered. Currently he’s concentrating on Dash/Crown/BTC incompatibilities. There are also some cosmetic issues with the QT wallet still to iron out but he thinks the code is nearly ready for testnet.
He plans to clone the existing testnet so the code gets properly exercised with PoW blocks, AuxPoW blocks and PoS blocks. He’ll ask pjcltd for some additional nodes for the separate testnet.
Interested parties can see the current state of the code in Gitlab in the bitcoin-merge branch.
- Artem and Ashot will both try to submit their proposals this week.
- Anyone interested in helping test either testnet can contact Artem or Ashot directly via DM in Discord, or just express a general interest in the relevant #testing-nft or #testing-codebase channel.