Crown development meeting minutes 16/03/2020
Just the facts, ma’am
Present: crowncoin-knight, pjcltd, walkjivefly
- Artem couldn’t make the meeting.
- Ashot couldn’t make the meeting but sent a report: he has identified the cause of the sync problem mentioned last week and is working on the fix.
- NFT testnet is still running and will remain operational until the NFT activation in mainnet on 24 March, for anyone who wants to test/experiment, but with a reduced node count. We expect to tear it down and replace it with a new testnet from the genesis block for the codebase testing. Anyone wishing to test NFT applications outside of mainnet after the activation can use a sandbox environment.
- The Emerald update is going well, over 48% of the network has upgraded. There have been a couple of reported sync problems but they’re not related to the actual update.
- The sync problems (with new nodes) may have been due to DNS seeder issues. The infra team are investigating and will make sure the seednodes are up.