Crown development meeting minutes 19/12/2019
Just the facts, ma’am
Present: Artem, crowncoin-knight, walkjivefly
- Artem has only been able to spend a few hours on Crown this week, working on problems in his private sandbox environment before progressing to testnet. Consequently, the NFT percentage completion numbers remain as
* NFT Core — 100%
* NFT Registration — 100%
* NFT Protocols Registration — 95%
* Bitcore NFT support for web-development — 40%
He didn’t make any commits this week. Interested parties can see the current state of the code in the 234-simple-nf-token-protocol-registration-2 branch.
- Ashot apologised for not being able to attend because he’s unwell. He sent a report saying he has fixed most of the recent compilation errors but still has work to do on some of the systemnode code and a few other areas have outstanding TODOs. He made one commit this week. Interested parties can see the current state of the code in the bitcoin-merge branch.
- Our Gitlab licence is due to expire on 20 December. We have a 58-seat “Ultimate” licence. This is the equivalent of the top-tier “Gold” licence for open-source projects and is a very valuable resource. Edward Morra from infrastructure has been trying to renew it. He has a merge-request open at Gitlab to and has sent a number of emails without much progress so far. There seems to be some confusion at their end whether renewals should be done via email or a merge request or both. We don’t know what functionality will be lost for the period the licence is expired if it doesn’t get renewed on time.
- Ashot submitted his proposal today and defunctec submitted one on behalf of Artem. There are roughly two days until the voting deadline. You can see all open proposals at https://crowncentral.net/proposals/overview
- There will be a development meeting as usual next week. A little thing like Christmas isn’t going to get in the way!