Crown development meeting minutes 26/12/2019
Just the facts, ma’am
Present: Artem, crowncoin-knight, walkjivefly
- Artem has been debugging and fixing problems in his local environment. He doesn’t expect to be ready for testnet in 2019. Consequently, the NFT percentage completion numbers remain as
* NFT Core — 100%
* NFT Registration — 100%
* NFT Protocols Registration — 95%
* Bitcore NFT support for web-development — 40%
He didn’t make any commits this week. Interested parties can see the current state of the code in the 234-simple-nf-token-protocol-registration-2 branch.
- Ashot wasn’t present but sent a short report. He pushed 3 commits in the last 4 days with quite a lot of changes to systemnode and QT files. He has fixed a lot of compilation errors but still has work to do before the code is ready for testnet. Currently he’s working on the masternode and systemnode tabs in the QT wallet. Interested parties can see the current state of the code in the bitcoin-merge branch.
- Edward Morra and Artem resolved the Gitlab licence issue with the Gitlab licence renewals team.
- walkjivefly reviewed many of the open Gitlab issues and identified several which could be suitable for community members to work on. crowncoin-knight, defunctec and walkjivefly may cobble together some way of assigning a relative bounty level and priority to each of them and recording interest from community members desirous of working on them. In the absence of such a system anyone is welcome to express an interest in working on a particular problem in its Gitlab tracking issue. Merge requests are especially welcome!