Crown development meeting minutes 31/10/2019
Just the facts, ma’am
Present: Artem, Ashot, crowncoin-knight, walkjivefly
- Ashot has committed all of his offline codebase updates and still has more testing to do. So far that’s 16853 commits, affecting over 1000 files with 265280 code additions and 37287 deletions.
The Proof of Work issue mentioned last week is resolved and he’s now working on issues related to headers-first syncing and our Proof of Stake changes. Other code areas requiring attention are merge-mining and the RPC interface.
The code is not yet ready for testnet.
He’s working about 2 hours per day on Crown.
- Artem has been working on the NFT protocol registration transaction processing.
He’s also been giving consideration to the integration of NFT framework into the new codebase.
- crowncoin-knight asked who would be able to attend the proposed meetup in Prague in December.
* Artem would like to but thinks he probably won’t be able to.
* Ashot will subject to getting the appropriate visa.
* walkjivefly would like to attend but probably won’t be able to.
Community members Crownfan, EdwardMorra and KalayaanCrypto have expressed an interest in attending, along with several members of the Czech community.