I couldn’t attend the actual meeting this week but Artem and Ashot both posted short status updates in Discord. Here’s a recap for anyone who missed them.
- Artem worked on the NFT protocol local database implementation. He made 5 commits in the last week:
* nft proto mem pool handling
* fix nft delete when not in memory
* nft proto db implementation
* update block tip for nft protocols manager
* generate and check nft proto reg tx
The NFT percentage completion numbers are now:
* NFT Core — 100%
* NFT Registration — 100%
* NFT Protocols Registration — 85%
* Bitcore NFT support for web-development — 40%
- Ashot has been working on UI update part and getting compile errors related to masternode/systemnode related files/classes. Because of these errors the code isn’t yet ready for testnet.