Newsbunker.org User’s Guide
NewsBunker.org is a simple demonstration of the capability of Crown’s NFT platform
Newsbunker is a tool to stamp news articles you find important into the Crown blockchain for others to find, forever.
The code is PHP, applied to a plugin to work with Wordpress.
How to use it
- Navigate to https://newsbunker.org/
- Register for an account.
You must provide a username, email address, password and a Crown address which you control.
2a. Enter your signup details.
2b. Your Crown address can be from any supported wallet, and should look something like this:
2c. Now wait for an email from us with an activation link. When it arrives, click the link.
3. Once registered click the “Stamp” link in the menu.
4. Now you can stamp news articles into the blockchain, replace the first “EDIT” with the headline and the second “EDIT” with the article URL and click submit.
5. Wait about a minute and then check to see if your news article was added to the chain by clicking “All News” from the menu.
6. Click the “ID” tab to arrange the latest news.
If NewsBunker becomes somewhat useful to people we will add a user rating system in which other users can rate content providers.
The tool records a link to the article, not the actual article, on the blockchain.
For more information check our FAQs.
Any illegitimate use of the site will result in your account being banned.
Enhancements are welcome at Github.