Crust Devlog | Dec 1st — Dec 31st, 2022
1. Main network: stable operation for 1 year and 4 months, with 1300 nodes in the whole network and a capacity of 537PB. Currently, 1.7M valid files are stored, and the total valid file size reaches 13PB;
2. Mainnet: Complete the two-way asset cross-chain bridge from Polkadot Parachain to Standalone mainnet, and provide corresponding functional support for the seamless upgrade of Polkadot Parachain
3. Mainnet: General cross-chain storage contract adds support for Astar/Shiden contract platform
4. Mainnet: Optimize IPFS W3Auth Gateway, separate its upload and access functions, and resist some malicious attacks
5. Shadow: Add Location for Astar’s account
6. Application: Crust Apps upgrades multiple substrate dependency packages, and adapts Metadata 14 to the front-end of basic modules such as democracy, storage, and treasury
7. Application: display the data management function of Crust Files
8. Application: random distribution of gateways for CrustFiles, and separation of upload and access
9. Development: add Astar/Shiden cross-chain storage to Crust WIKI
- Subwallet supports ‘Crust Network’ to let users hold mainnet CRU!
- Crust is launching on Arbitrum, one of the best Ethereum scaling solutions！
You can find Crust in Arbitrum One Portal ->Tools
3. Crust is planning a series of tutorials「Crust Network 101」to help all Web3 developers to experience decentralized storage. The 1st episode will show you how to deploy a decentralized website with Substrate Apps in 10 minutes!
4. Crust partners with Polkadex, and work together to keep DeFi decentralized.
5. Crust partners with AlwaysNFT to storage the metadata for NFTs!
- Crust is opening a new Community Rewards Program where you can win CRU just by interacting with our posts! We will give out awards weekly to those who participate!
New Crust Community Rewards Program!
Crust Network is opening a community rewards program in order to directly reward those who interact with the community…
We also host a twitter space to explain it:
2. Crust Community Open Call #13 at 9 am UTC, 6th December
3. Crust added detailed explanations in the Crust Wiki, guiding developers to get free storage space and CRU faucets
4. Crust x Polkadex x Oak Network x XX Network had a twitter space to talk about Decentralization and the Power of Self Custody
5. Crust host a community meet-up event with Chainlink in San Francisco
6. Crust x Web3Auth had a twitter space to chat about Non-Custodial wallets.
7. Crust is joining @CyberConnectHQ & @link3to! Follow the Crust community on Link3 and stay tuned with our exclusive events!
8. Crust x RMRK x Ternoa had a twitter space to talk about NFT Metdata.
9. Crust x Meet48 x Oneland x NFTStar had a twitter space to talk about the NFT Creator Royalties, Centralized Exchanges Opinions and More
10. To celebrate the New Year, Crust has put together this list of partners we have acquired in 2022.