Crust Devlog | February 14th — February 20th, 2022
Mainnet Weekly Report
On September 1st, Crust Mainnet was officially launched, and block rewards were issued. As of February 14th, the number of nodes on Crust Mainnet was 8,330 and the storage capacity has reached 2,079 PB. The weekly data is as follows.
1. [Mainnet] Upgrade to Version 14, including Elrond asset cross-chain bridge module
2. [Mainnet] Complete Elrond bridge module
3. [Mainnet] Determine several parameters of Democracy module, waiting for upgrade
4. [Preview Network] Upgrade to Version 38, including Shadow asset cross-chain bridge module
1. [Wallet] Fix several UI issues from test feedback
2. [Wallet] Pass all tests of Version 2.0.0
3. [Apps] Complete Elrond asset cross-chain bridge module
4. [Bridge] Add Elrond asset cross-chain bridge module
5. [Bridge] Complete real-time transaction functionality from Mainnet to Elrond
6. [Bridge] Separate Elrond asset bridge service module, make it more stable and improve robustness
1. [Acala] Change Shadow runtime, support one-way bridge from Shadow to Acala based on XCMP, waiting for testing.
2. [Moonbeam] Change Shadow runtime, support one-way bridge from Shadow to Moonbeam based on XCMP, waiting for testing.