Crust Devlog | March 7th — March 13th, 2022
Mainnet Weekly Report
On September 1st, Crust Mainnet was officially launched, and block rewards were issued. As of March 7th, the number of nodes on Crust Mainnet was 8,340 and the storage capacity has reached 1940 PB. The weekly data is as follows.
1.[Mainnet] Complete the migration plan of dsm v2, including seamless upgrade, metadata migration, sdk upgrade, on-chain data migration, etc.
2. [Mainnet] Open dsm v2 test on rocky testnet
3. [sWorker] Optimize the illegal file transition script to further solve the situation where the workload cannot be reported due to poor network or machine performance
4. [sWorker] Fix AB upgrade bug: https://github.com/crustio/crust-sworker/pull/406
5. [Storage contract] Complete all functions of the Ethereum storage contract, including storage interface logic, Uni price feed full currency support logic, Orderer logic, etc.
1. [Home] Complete the display of network data on the new official website
2. [Home] Complete the background service of the official website data
1. [Files] Complete the front-end page design of Pay2Download
2. [CrustNFT] Fix Typo
3. [NFTScan] Remove useless code about Crust