Crust Devlog | Nov 16th — Nov 30th, 2022
1. Mainnet: stable operation for 1 year and 3 months, with 1700 nodes in the whole network and a capacity of 728PB. Currently, 1.6M valid files are stored, and the total valid file size reaches 24PB;
2. Mainnet: Complete the upgrade plan for the mainnet Metadata 14
3. Mainnet: Complete the design of batch transactions and the realization of basic functions, better support NFT 10k Collection, decentralize social high TPS and large batches of small file scenarios
4. Mainnet: Storage smart contract adds support for Arbitrum One
5. Application: CrustFiles supports SubWallet login method
6. Application: CrustFiles fixes the display vulnerability of the extension on the right
7. Development: Wiki has added a description of the mainnet Faucet. For details, please check: https://wiki.crust.network/docs/en/developerfaucet
8. Development: Wiki adds a new Cross-chain storage section, for details: https://wiki.crust.network/docs/en/buildXCMPBasedCrossChainSolution
9. Development: Wiki has added introductions and descriptions about storage smart contracts on various platforms, including Ethereum, Polygon, Arbitrum, Aptos, etc. For details, please check: https://wiki.crust.network/docs/en/buildSmartContractBasedCrossChainSolution
10. Ecosystem: Cloud3 is now live, which provides functions similar to AWS S3 Bucket, and provides end-to-end fully decentralized storage functions based on Crust. For details: https://cloud3.cc/
- Crust partners with Meet48 to provide decentralized storage service
- Crust partners with Oneland to support Oneland with technical, operational, dStorage services
- Crust partners with peaq network to bring decentralized data storage to Economy of Things
- According to the statistics, there are over 150 projects partnered with Crust with the most serviced sector being DeFi
5. Crust integrated with OKXWallet. You can get mainnet $CRU via #OKXWallet login in the Crust Swap (https://swap.crustapps.net/#/swap). You’re also available to exchange ERC20 $CRU on #OKX wallet!
6. Crust was interviewed by OnFinality to talks about decentralised storage & answers the difficult questions on the realities of illegal content hosted on Web3.
7. Crust joined the Polkadot Community Call on Nov 24.
- Crust Community Open Call #12: youtu.be/4ByV0UnY0rQ
- Crust partners with Spacers_NFT, the users can use the code “STORAGE” to redeem an NFT with a Crust patch!
- Crust has adjusted some rules for the Open Community Program
Optimization of Open Community Program — simplify the identities and proposals
For the cryptocurrency market, the cold winter has come, but we still hope to grow together with the community. So we…
4. Crust had a Twitter space with ChainAfrik
5. DCF plans to terminate the front-end running and blockchain explorer services for the Crust Maxwell network. To protect your assets on Maxwell, please be attention to this announcement and stay tuned for Crust Apps Governance module.
Maxwell Apps front-end and blockchain explorer services will be terminated on February 4, 2023
Currently, due to the stable operation of the Crust mainnet, Crust Maxwell has achieved the purpose of functional…
6. Crust co-hosted the crypto Economic Security Conference at UC Berkeley with Oak Network.
7. Let’s follow Crust’s new community account @CrustCommunity . It will host some online events randomly.
8. Crust hosted a Twitter space with Meet48 and the 30 idol wearable NFT giveaways
9. Crust joined the panel for an event with @atlasdaosf during SF Blockchain Week to discuss decentralized exchanges/finance vs centralized exchanges and how Crust helps DeFi project
10. The first batch of the Kusama crowdloan rewards have been distributed.
11. Crust had a Twitter space with Ternoa to discuss the FTX and market topic.