Crust Devlog | Nov 1st — Nov 15th, 2022
Mainnet Weekly Report
On September 1st, 2021, Crust Mainnet was officially launched. The weekly data is as follows.
1. [Mainnet] Complete the upgrade plan and basic path of Metadata 14 on the mainnet
2. [Mainnet] Adapt to Polkadot 20220929 commit
3. [BatchTx] Complete the design of batch transactions and the realization of basic functions
4. [BatchTx] Fix mysql connection pool problem
5. [BatchTx] Add query cid api function
6. [xStorage] The contract is adapted to the Aptos mainnet endpoint
7. [xStorage] contract adapts Arbitrum One endpoint and corresponding logic
1. [Home] Added Meet48 use case
2. [Home] Fix mobile real problems
3. [Files] Support SubWallet login
4. [Files] Fix the display bug of the extension on the right
5. [crust.js] Add the authentication method of xx network
6. [Wiki] Add a document description that supports batch transactions
- Crust Community Open Call #12
2. Crust partners with Spacers_NFT, the users can use the code “STORAGE” to redeem an NFT with a Crust patch!
3. Crust has adjusted some rules for the Open Community Program
Optimization of Open Community Program — simplify the identities and proposals
For the cryptocurrency market, the cold winter has come, but we still hope to grow together with the community. So we…
4. Crust had a Twitter space with ChainAfrik
5. Crust partners with Meet48 to provide decentralized storage service
Crust Network partners with Meet48 to provide decentralized storage service!
We’re excited to announce that Crust Network, a decentralised storage protocol based on IPFS, partners with Meet48 — a…
6. DCF plans to terminate the front-end running and blockchain explorer services for the Crust Maxwell network. To protect your assets on Maxwell, please be attention to this announcement and stay tuned for Crust Apps Governance module.
Maxwell Apps front-end and blockchain explorer services will be terminated on February 4, 2023
Currently, due to the stable operation of the Crust mainnet, Crust Maxwell has achieved the purpose of functional…
7. Crust co-hosted the crypto Economic Security Conference at UC Berkeley with Oak Network.
8. Crust partners with Oneland to support Oneland with technical, operational, dStorage services
Crust Network partners with Oneland to provide decentralized storage for the Metaverse!
We’re excited to announce that Crust Network, a decentralized storage protocol based on IPFS, partners with Oneland — a…
9. Let’s follow Crust’s new community account @CrustCommunity . It will host some online events randomly.
10. Crust hosted a Twitter space with Meet48 and the 30 idol wearable NFT giveaways
11. Crust joined the panel for an event with @atlasdaosf during SF Blockchain Week to discuss decentralized exchanges/finance vs centralized exchanges and how Crust helps defi projects
12. The first batch of the Kusama crowdloan rewards have been distributed.