Crust Devlog | Oct 17th — Oct 31st, 2022
1. Mainnet: Stable running for 1 year and 2 months, 1800 nodes in the entire network, capacity 764PB, currently stored 1.4M valid files, total valid file size reaches 24.7PB
2. Mainnet: Remove Sudo and complete the democratization of various functions of the chain
3. Mainnet: upgrade xStorage, compatible with version 0.9.24
4. Mainnet: Reduce the parameters of the democracy module
5. Mainnet: Start adapting to the latest version of substrate and upgrade to metadata 14
6. Application: Crust Files supports Aptos Petra wallet login
7. Application: Crust Files supports Aptos Martian Wallet login
8. Application: Crust Files fix Web3 Wallets pop-up style error
9. Application: Crust Files adds Web3Auth login, supports Google/Facebook/Twitter/Discord/Wechat and other Web2 login methods
10. Application: Added Crust Shadow Wiki and Archive Crust Maxwell network. For details, see: https://wiki-shadow.crust.network
11. Development: IPFS W3Auth Gateway adds a new login authentication method for Web3Auth
12. Development: IPFS W3Auth Pinning Service added a new login authentication method for Web3Auth
13. Ecology: Crust Network is included in dStorage protocols by Shardeum. For details: https://docs.shardeum.org/storage/crust
- Crust partners with Sinso. SINSO will support Crust’s realization of main functions, including NFTs and Metaverse Metadata storage, personal file storage, and Website/dApp hosting.
- PostThread won the Crust Grant in Polkadot Hackathon 2022! Crust will provide Pinning Service, Gateway service and IPFS Scan tool to help PostThread provide users with the best social media experience.
- Crust partners with Gear to provide developers in the Gear Ecosystem with a decentralized storage protocol for their own particular use case.
- Crust enabled Polkassembly as a new governance platform.
- Crust partners with Apillon to provide decentralized storage and hosting capabilities for the Web3 ecosystem.
- Crust partners with Cosmic videos to provide the decentralized storage.
- Crust won the 30th Polkadot Parachain auction!
- Crust Shadow won the Kusama parachain auction #57 for renewing the slot, and 500,000 $CSM will be rewarded to KSM supporters.
- Crust Files now integrated with Aptos. Aptos users can use Petra and Martian wallets to log in Crust Files and experience Crust storage for free.
- Shardeum has also included ‘Crust’ as a decentralized storage solution in its documentation.
- Crust partners with Ternoa. All the NFT metadata on Ternoa will now be backed up on more than 50 servers.
- Crust co-hosted an event with MantaNetwork for the Massari Mainnet Conference.
- Crust Monthly Community Open Call #11 on 9am UTC, 14th October https://youtu.be/CrK7JsT2wug
- Crust x Gear Twitter Space to discuss how the collaboration will benefit the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Crust added the e-mail subscription button is on the top of homepage, please subscribe to get the monthly reports and latest news.
- Crust x Sinso Twitter Space to discuss how to make it easier for devs to build on IPFS.
- Crust had an insider talk with Apillon to discuss the decentralized storage.
- Crust Network and OAK Network co-hosted the Opening Night Event for the Crypto Economic Security Conference at UC Berkeley.