Crust Project Development — August 02 — August 08
Crust Community Activities
Maxwell Preview Network Weekly Report
Crust Decentralized Storage Market was officially opened on February 28th, 2021 (GMT+8). There are 2,635 nodes in the entire network, with a total storage capacity of 642 PB as of July 26th. The network is currently in a state of lack of tokens.
Starting from the evening of Aug. 5th, Crust Maxwell preview network has reduced production, and after that, the daily output of the preview network will be 750 CRU.
Maxwell Preview Network Weekly Report:
“Profit Data” is currently live. The report of this activity is published every Monday. As of August 2nd, the data computing power of the entire network reached 169.9TP, and the effective staking amount of the entire network CSM was 1.766M.
You can log in here to view real-time data every day:
For rules: Profit Data | Activity Rules
Configure QoS for Flow Control
The recent “Profit Data” activity has brought higher benefits to the DSM storage market. Nodes often cause chain data synchronization issues under the environment of limited bandwidth. It is recommended to control flow to maintain the availability of bandwidth and avoid penalty risk of missing work reports.
For details: Configure QoS
Crust Network x Bluna
Crust Network and Bluna collaborate in the Metaverse space to secure on-chain decentralized data storage.
Analysis of Crust Network Economic Model Released
The detailed analysis of Crust Network economic model has been released and can be viewed on the official website.
How to Claim Tokens on Crust Mainnet
The Claim module of the Crust mainnet was launched, and the corresponding Wiki and Apps have been updated and deployed as well. The mainnet is now available for token claim.
For details: CRU Claims
Crust Network x Functionland
Crust Network and Functionland collaborate to simplify user and developer experience of Web3.
Crust Project Development
Chain Work Overview
1. [Mainnet] Update chain code compilation guide
2. [Mainnet] Optimize the stake module to discount the basic fee for DSM order documents
3. [Mainnet] Cooperate with code audit
sWorker Work Overview
1. Organize and write the overall mechanism document
2. Pressure testing on the mainnet
sManager Work Overview
1. Implement Schedule logic
2. Build ELK system
3. Integration testing
Wiki Work Overview
1. Complete mainnet wiki study module
Official Website Work Overview
1. Research and build for technology plan of Newsletter
2. Build and test for Forum
- User Application Layer -
Decentralized video sharing platform based on Crust and IPFS
1. Complete the development and launch at https://socbay.io/
2. Besides the platform, the Socbay team has also developed a storage browser https://cruscan.com/#/home to adapt to the decentralized storage market of Crust.