Crust Project Development — September 27 — October 3
Crust Community Activities
Mainnet Weekly Report
On September 1st, Crust Mainnet was officially launched, and block rewards were opened at the same time. As of September 27th, the number of nodes on Crust Mainnet was 6,954, and the storage capacity has reached 2,021 PB. The weekly data is as follows:
For details: https://apps.crust.network/#/explorer
“Profit Data” is currently live. The report of this activity is published every Monday. As of September 27th, the data computing power of the entire network reached 233.17TP, and the effective staking amount of the entire network CSM was 11.044M.
Crust x Polygon Partnership Announcement
Polygon announced the integration with Crust Network. Crust will provide decentralized storage experiences for Polygon users and developers with its 6,000+ IPFS nodes and approx. 2,000 Petabytes of available storage capacity. What’s more, Polygon will integrate with Crust’s three typical applications, which are Files for file storage, Pins for NFT metadata, and Hosts for Dapp deployment to better help developers build applications on Polygon.
Crust x HECO Partnership Announcement
HECO Chain announced the partnership with Crust. Crust will provide decentralized storage experiences for HECO users and developers with its 6,000+ IPFS nodes and approx. 2,000 Petabytes of available storage capacity. HECO ecosystem users with their wallets to login and sign can use Crust for storage.
Crust x Near Partnership Announcement
Near announce the integration with Crust. Crust will provide decentralized storage experiences for Near users and developers with its 6,000+ IPFS nodes and approx. 2,000 Petabytes of available storage capacity. Near ecosystem users with their wallets to login and sign can use Crust for storage.
Decentralized Cloud Foundation Announcement
Decentralized Cloud Foundation announced that it will use its cooperating funds to fully repurchase the first batch of unlocked tokens that were allocated to the technical team. The tokens will be reserved to support the decentralized cloud ecosystem and will not be transferred to any CEX/DEX.
Crust x Elrond Network Partnership Announcement
Elrond announced that it will use Crust for NFT storage. Crust will provide decentralized storage experiences for the developers building on the Elrond Network with its 6,000+ IPFS nodes and approx. 2,000 Petabytes of available storage capacity.
Add Crust Mainnet Token to Token Pocket
Token Pocket wallet now supports the Crust Mainnet token. Users can add CRU (Mainnet) to Token Pocket and initiate a transfer according to the tutorial.
Crust Project Development
1. [Mainnet] Fix the guarantee mechanism of GPoS, allowing the guarantor to continue to obtain profit with the condition of being Slashed.
2. [Mainnet] Fix the DSM dynamic rate adjustment mechanism to eliminate the volatility caused by IllegalFiles
1. [Apps] Crust Files adds user support for Solana and Flow, users on these two platforms now can free to use Crust IPFS for free for NFT, DeFi, GameFi and other application storage
2. [Apps] Add Crust Pin module, supports users to Pin IPFS file for free. The Pin module can use the Crust Network to increase the number of IPFS copies and expand the distribution of IPFS
3. [SDK] Refactor ipfs-w3auth, decompose multiple auth packages, increase w3auth scalability and reduce coupling
4. [SDK] Add Crust-Replicas github action to help Github users query the number of IPFS replicas on the Crust Network
1. Further increase the authentication methods supported by W3Auth Gateway, including Flow and Elrond
2. Further increase the authentication methods supported by W3Auth Pinning Service, including Flow, Solana and Elrond
3. IPFS W3Auth Gateway officially includes official IPFS documents and becomes the standard type of Gateway
Platform & Bridge
1. [Elrond] Complete the investigation of Maiar DeFi App Hub’s integration solution, Crust will provide with its Files storage function and unstoppable IPFS storage to help the development of Elrond’s DeFi, NFT and GameFi ecosystem
2. [Polkadot] Complete the iterative update of XCM’s technical solutions, and the cross-chain storage module xStorage was upgraded to an XCVM-based execution model