Crust Project Development — September 6 — September 12
Crust Community Activities
Mainnet Weekly Report
On September 1st, Crust Mainnet was officially launched, and block rewards were opened at the same time. As of September 6th, the number of nodes on Crust Mainnet was 5,819, and the storage capacity has reached 1,477 PB. The weekly data is as follows.
For details: https://apps.crust.network/#/explorer
“Profit Data” is currently live. The report of this activity is published every Monday. As of September 6th, the data computing power of the entire network reached 190.8TP, and the effective staking amount of the entire network CSM was 8.843M.
You can log in here to view real-time data every day:
Crust has compiled a series of FAQs related to the mainnet, and we welcome the community to review. FAQs have been divided into “Basic Knowledge”, “Candidates, Validators and Guarantors” and “Node Construction” categories.
For details: Wiki — Q&A
Crust Chinese Telegram and Chinese Medium Channel Are Live
The Crust Chinese Telegram Community has been established. Telegram groups can improve the reviewing efficiency of Crust-related content, and there is no limit on the number of people, so you can communicate with more active users! Telegram download link: https://telegram.org/
Chinese Telegram Group: https://t.me/cruchinese
At the same time, technology development users can join the Crust Discord group to discuss with Crust developers in the world: https://discord.gg/prkGRTeMGN
Chinese Medium: https://medium.com/@HelloCrust
Chinese Docs on Yuque: https://www.yuque.com/qm003f
“Node 100” Program
“Node 100” program is live. Nodes which meet the requirements can apply for the program via setting up the on-chain identity. So far 15 nodes have passed the application.
The Importance of Decentralization in DeFi
The Socbay team have prepared an article discussing the importance of decentralization in DeFi.
For details: The Importance of Decentralization in DeFi
Crust x Nutbox
On September 8th, Crust was invited to participate in an AMA of “Building the ecosystem with communities” organized by Nutbox.
Crust x AToken
On September 9th, Crust was invited to participate in an AMA of “What can we catch when Crust mainnet has been launched?” organized by AToken, and answered mainnet-related questions asked by community.
Crust at Gitcoin Channel
Crust released rewards of decentralized storage tasks on Gitcoin, and welcome developers around the world to participate in the Crust decentralized ecosystem construction.
For details: https://gitcoin.co/crustio
Crust Project Development
Chain Work Overview
1. [Preview Network] Complete the development of the security assurance logic for the on-chain validator election
2. [Preview Network] Complete the on-chain development of candy redemption
3. Develop the authentication logic of the Tee alliance chain
sWorker Work Overview
1. Design the ECDSA verification system
2. Build Intel ECDSA to verify external source services
3. Research IPFS V1 CID structure
Crust Apps Work Overview
1. Optimize the process of Storage user
2. Preliminarily complete the design and basic implementation of Crust Files
3. Preliminarily complete the design of Crust Pinner]
4. Preliminarily complete the design of Crust Host
IPFS W3Auth Gateway Work Overview
1. Support Polygon/Solana signature, Polygon/Solana users can use Web3Auth Gateway for free
2. Rebuild the code to increase code readability
3. Contribute to the IPFS community and add a description of decentralized authentication to Gateway
4. Improve doc
IPFS W3Auth Pinning Service Work Overview
1. Support Substrate/Ethereum/Polygon/Solana authentication, users of these projects can use Pinning Service to remotely Pin their files on the Crust network, and support NFT/Defi DApp Hosting and other scenarios on these projects
2. Improve doc
Polkadot Files Work Overview
1. Add the function of Polkadot/Kusama/Acala and other chain users storing files on Crust on Polkadot Apps
Free Storage Work Overview
1. Launch the Free Storage service on the mainnet, developers can apply for mainnet tokens on the Discord channel to try the mainnet storage function
Other Work Overview
1. Optimize some wiki docs
2. DSM system test and data collection
1. Launch Code Bounty of Host Banksy
2. Launch Code Bounty of Host Augur