This is an email from SCREAM, a newsletter by CRY Magazine.
We all have one. For me, my relationship with writing is mostly about love, partly about obsession, and always about being caught in constant pursuit of perfection and acknowledgment.
Writing brings me a pleasure that’s difficult to explain, but it also can be frustrating, elusive, and even angering. All of these emotions somehow make it into my words.
But this is all about you. What’s your relationship with writing? How would you describe it? How do you nurture this relationship to make sure it lasts?
Same rules as always:
- If you’re already a writer for CRY, go ahead and submit.
- If you’re not a writer for CRY but would like to submit to this request, let us know and we’ll add you ASAP.
- Be as creative as you want in your submissions. As long as you stick to the topic, we’ll consider it.
- Just because you submit doesn’t mean we’ll post. If you haven’t heard back from us in three days, consider that a pass.
- The deadline to submit is Monday, May 31, 2021.
Please reach out if you have any questions at all. If you are new to Medium, here’s how you submit a draft to a publication.