Call for submissions — when was the last time you took a leap?
“Slow and steady wins the race.”
“Inch by inch, step by step.”
We can all list many sayings that speak to the importance of taking your time, but these general statements often lack nuance. In this particular case, creatives know that in order to turn your passion for creativity into a career, you’ll eventually need to take a leap.
That leap can mean quitting a job, moving cross country or out of your country, or whatever that jump looks like for you personally. For this submission request, we want you to tell us about your leap.
What did you do? Were you scared, prepared or both? What was the outcome?
Same rules as always:
- If you’re already a writer for CRY, go ahead and submit.
- If you’re not a writer for CRY but would like to submit to this request, let us know and we’ll add you ASAP.
- Be as creative as you want in your submissions. As long as you stick to the topic, we’ll consider it.
- Just because you submit doesn’t mean we’ll post. If you haven’t heard back from us in three days, consider that a pass.
- Deadline to submit is Monday, September 7.
Please reach out if you have any questions at all. If you are new to Medium, here’s how you submit a draft to a publication.