Quick Introduction to Cryptalert
Hey! Welcome to Cryptalert, it’s great to have you :)
We know that first impressions are important, so we’ve created a new blog post that will help you get familiar with everything in no time!
The problem & our mission :
The crypto market is very volatile, it is difficult to well track positions without it becoming time-consuming.
Our mission is to help crypto traders by implementing simple tools to make their life easier.
There are a few things that you should know up-front :
- Cryptalert is designed for cryptocurrency traders to help them to follow their investments and detect variations without staying full time in front of a screen.
- We want to fit within the spirit of the crypto world, the entire platform can be used for free.
- Cryptalert is evolving with you. New features are developed according to the needs of our community. So if you have any idea or feedback, feel free to contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
What can I do with Cryptalert ?
On Cryptalert (as the name suggests) you can create different types of alerts.
Cryptocurrency alert :
You want to sell when Ethereum goes over $1000 ? Stop refreshing every 10 minutes the chart and come create an alert in 5 seconds. You can also create alerts on a price variation like “Alert me when the price of Ethereum increases by more than 3% on a period of 4 hours on Binance”.
Global market alert :
If you are a crypto trader, you know that the Bitcoin Dominance and the Global Market Capitalization are important factors. Create alerts on these to not miss big variations of the market.
Event alert :
News have big impacts on the price in crypto. Subscribe to your favorite coins to not miss a news that could impact their price.
How alerts are sent ?
We do not want to be intrusive, every alert you receive must be intended and useful.
You can receive your alerts at 4 different places :
- by email
- by push notification on the mobile app
- on your browser with our browser extensions
- by SMS
Each alert is configurable, you can choose to receive an alert by email and another by push notification and sms.
See you soon on Cryptalert!