How to contribute using Metamask
Cryptics is publishing its instruction on how participants can contribute to the Presale using the Metamask wallet.
Metamask is an Ethereum client for web browsers. It is easy to install and secure for storing your cryptos. If you do not have one, at the end of this article there is an instruction on how to create your own wallet.
- First of all, visit official Cryptics website. Click “Get ETH address” button.
2. Copy ethereum address. Or use QR code for mobile application
3. Open your Metamask extension in your browser and click “Send” (In our example it is Google Chrome).
4.1 Paste the address that you copied from your Personal Account.
4.2 Choose amount of ether you would like to spend.
4.3 Click “Next” to proceed.
5. On the “Confirm Transaction” screen, click “Submit” to finalize your contribution.
How to create a Metamask wallet
- Visit the official Metamask website and choose the version you would like to install.
- Open the Metamask extension in your browser, select and confirm a password and click “Create”.
3. That’s it, your wallet is ready.