AvaxLauncher — Decentralised Incubation, Funding & Launchpad on Avalanche
All Blockchain have their native launchpads which work towards development and expansion of their ecosystem. The bigger the ecosystem, more number of launchpads are required to cater the serviceable audience.
AvaXlauncher is the first Incubator, plus launchpad for the Avalanche ecosystem. It offers a fast, secure, and efficient platform for decentralized fundraising.
AvaXLauncher is the primary Launchpad for Avalanche aimed at strengthening the ecosystem.
All projects applying on the launchpad are carefully vetted before being available to invest.
AvaXLauncher token holders get the first opportunity to invest in listed projects
- 2% of sale goes to incubator pool
- Incubator pool invests in seed round of projects
- Coins of incubated projects are air dropped to the token holders
Friendly user experience to cater to even non-crypto audience
Why Avalanche ?
Avalanche is the fastest smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry, as measured by time-to-finality, and has the most validators securing its activity of any proof-of-stake protocol. Avalanche is an open, programmable smart contracts platform for decentralized applications.
- Fast Transactions
- Instant Transactions *
- Energy Efficient and Eco Friendly
- Interoperable Assets and Applications
- Thousands of Nodes
AvaxLauncher Updated Tier System
Calculation of Allocation
Suppose there is a given participants (check table below) for each tier and perpetual LP staking pool with a raise amount of $100,000 for the upcoming IDO.
Now the combined weight of participants will be:
(5x30) + (5x25) + (5x20) + (10x12) + (20x10) + (30x5) + (50x2) +(100x1) +(100x10) = 2045
Amount of each share will be: 100000/2045 = $48.9
Amount to each pool: users x share x weightage
Total Pool Amount: 100 x 48.9x 1 = $4890
Amount for one user = Total pool amount / no of users in the pool = 4890/100 = $48.90
Total Pool Amount: 50 x 48.90x 2 = $4890
Amount for one user = Total pool amount / no of users in the pool = 4890/50 = $97.8
Total Pool Amount: 30 x 48.9 x 5 = $9,708
Amount for one user = Total pool amount / no of users in the pool = 9708/30 = $323.6
Total Pool Amount: 20 x 48.9x 10 = $9780
Amount for one user = Total pool amount / no of users in the pool = 9780/20 = $489
Total Pool Amount: 10 x 48.9x 12 = $5868
Amount for one user = Total pool amount / no of users in the pool = 5868/10 = $586.8
Total Pool Amount: 5 x 48.9 x 20 = $4890
Amount for one user = Total pool amount / no of users in the pool = 4890/5 = $978
Total Pool Amount: 5 x 48.9 x 25= $6112.5
Amount for one user = Total pool amount / no of users in the pool = 6112.5/5 = $1222.5
Total Pool Amount: 5 x 48.9x 30= $7335
Amount for one user = Total pool amount / no of users in the pool = 7335/5 = $1467
For Perpetual LP Stakers:
Total Pool Amount: 100 x 48.9 x 10= $48900
Amount for one user = (LP staked x time) / ( ∑Total LP staked x time)
“∑tokens staked” = total tokens stake in perpetual LP staking
“∑time” = time for which total LP are staked in perpetual LP staking pool
AvaxLauncher also take utmost caution in verification of an IDO and only bring the best of the projects from the market that would benefit AVXL community along with boosting the TVL of Avalanche network.
Summary and important points:
- Perpetual staking pool will not be included for IDO allocations. It will continue to offer the 12% APY as usual.
- Two new tiers — Andes and Alps have been added with stake requirement of 600,000 and 1,000,000 $AVXL respectively. These two tiers will also grant users with access to private sale of the IDOs.
- LP pool 3 to be rebranded as Perpetual LP pool in the tier system with 10x weightage and 40% APY.
- User to stake the tokens minimum for 7 days (or more, depending on the tier requirements)
- UI will display your current pool based on the no of tokens staked.
- NO automatic unstake of the pool tokens after the staking period. User is part of the tier until he choses to voluntarily unstake.
- With each IDO announced, user has to sign a metamask signature to confirm the IDO participation.
- To change the tier, user has to unstake from the current pool and restake in the new pool.
Token Standard: ERC-20
Contract Address: 0xbd29490383edfd560426c3b63d01534408bc2da6
Max Supply: 2,000,000,000 AVXL tokens
AvaxLauncher is backed and supported by a number of venture capital companies. Their most recent funding round was on Sept. 9, 2021, when they have raised 44.0K.