[About the listing in CoinEx]
We received the results of listing evaluation from CoinEx
The result was “FAILED”
[Ends and Means]
We sincerely apologize to all who helped us with the vote. But since development of our exchange is keep progressing smoothly, our team motivation is increasing day by day.
To the last, our big first step is to open and operate the exchange platform. “Failing to be listed in other exchange” not gonna affect our motivation.
[Reason for determination of failure]
We didn’t receive the exact reason for determination of failure, but we did get “How CoinEx evaluated tokens for listing” :
- Team :
Whether a development team exists, with publicly-identifiable developers. Whether the team members are experienced in related fields.
- Community :
Whether the community is active and large
- Progress :
Whether the project is progressing forwards with publicly-identifiable trace.
- Market Capitalization :
Whether the capitalization aligns with customer demand and proves to be reasonable
We will improve our movement in the future with reference to the results of this examination.
[Why are you keep listing CHE to other exchange platforms?]
We kept listing CHE to other exchange platforms for the following reasons:
- To break away from dependence on few exchanges so that we do not place inconvenience on trades of our token holders .
- We don’t consider getting listed in other exchange as “instant positive” material. But it creates a healthy and honest environment which we believe it will work well in long term since we will keep working to make CryptoHarbor Project a success.
- We want our Marketing and Support member to actually experience how other exchanges are managed through the negotiation of listing and partnershipments.
[Just focus on the development of Exchange]
We understand your concern, but our members working on the marketing and the development is completely different.
Listing in other exchanges not gonna affect the development of the exchange.
We really appreciate your continued support.
[CHE is listed in Atomic Wallet]
Atomic Wallet(Atomicwallet) is a Multi-assets Wallet with Decentralized Atomic Swap Exchange.
- It supports Windows,Mac and Linux .
- Currently it has only a desktop wallet. Android wallet is planned to be released in September and iOS more later.
- It has very simple and clear design. I’m sure you will not get confused to use. You are able to Atomic Swap or Exchange smoothly without the help from a third-party.
#The logo will be fixed in next release
#Transaction speed depends on each chain.
The Founder of Atomic Wallet is also the founder of changelly.com which got famous the last year in Japan. Charts and other chain are already planned to be released in later updates.
The founder said he that the next thing he would like to add is a function to Atomic swap between ETH and BTC which technically makes able to Atomic Swap between CHE and BTC
[We have entered a partnership with SWFT ]
We have entered a partnership with Smart Worldwide Financial Technology who provides “SWFT Blockchain” Their product has implemented a superior cross-chain technology with simple design to use.
Their product is highly rated by “Arbitrage” functions.
Also They have a branch office in Japan, so we thought it will be easier to cooperate each other smoothly.
We will announce more details as soon as CHE integration on SWFT’s app is fully done.
#It’s planned to be in early September