Welcome to the weekend, guys! It’s been another great week in crypto, with prices pushing yearly highs. Here are the highlights:
- Buy low, sell high. Easy, right?
The beginners’ guide to trading: support and resistance
- BTC’s slide has paused, but the alts are taking a beating — but that’s not bearish for bitcoin.
Tuesday Inferno market report
- We’ve always been fans of Mimblewimble and its two major implementations, Grin and Beam. There’s just been a key update from the Beam Team, so we thought it was good timing to revisit them and compare the two side-by-side.
Beam update, plus Grin comparison
- Grayscale’s new advert indicates the shift in sentiment around digital currencies, suggesting that they believe mainstream investors might be ready to contemplate buying once again.
‘Drop Gold’ campaign puts bitcoin before public once again
- Will we smash resistance or find a double top here?
Friday Inferno market update
- It was a great day for bitcoin yesterday, pushing into the resistance zone just beneath $6,000. It’s feeling very bullish!
Bitcoin hits year’s high, altcoins struggle to keep upInferno Saturday market update
What’s next? As ever, bitcoin will no doubt keep us guessing.
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on