Giga Watt Bounty Program
Nature of the Program
We offer Bounty program participants to implement one or more of the following activities in any of the 25 languages listed further in the document:
1. Translation of the project’s White Paper, posting the translation on the regional thread on Bitcointalk, and moderation of the publication’s discussion (including answering questions regarding the document);
2. Translation of our original post on Bitcointalk announcing the Token Launch (hereinafter, Original Blogpost), posting the translation on the regional thread on Bitcointalk, updates, and moderation of the publication’s discussion (including answering questions regarding the document);
3. Translation of our original post on Bitcointalk announcing the Token Launch, posting the translation on the most popular Blockchain forum in your region, updates, and moderation of the publication’s discussion (including answering questions regarding the document); and
4. Translation of the project’s FAQ and posting the translation on the regional thread on Bitcointalk, updates, and moderation of the publication’s discussion (including answering questions regarding the document)
Each activity can only be implemented once. To check the status of activity reservations in various languages please click here.
You may reserve all four or just some of the activities in your language. Priority consideration will be given to participants who reserve all four activities.
Who is eligible to participate in the Bounty program
Any blockchain enthusiast can participate in the Bounty program. Minimum requirements:
● You must be native speaker of the target language;
● You must be fluent in English;
● Your account on Bitcointalk must be over 1 year old;
● You much have no less than 50 posts on Bitcointalk (this can include both your original posts and your comments in the threads); and
● Experience working in blockchain and participation in other Bounty programs a plus
Please submit your requests for activity reservations, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for request submission: June 30, 2017 or until the activity is reserved.
In your request, please include:
● Your name;
● Your e-mail;
● Bitcointalk username (profile link);
● Telegram username;
● Blockchain work experience or participation on other Bounty programs; and
● Language and activity you would like to reserve
We will inform you within a week on your request status. If your request for activity is confirmed we will invite you to a closed Bounty program participants’ Telegram group. Only once these steps are complete may you start working on your activity.
This list of languages is final. There will be no other languages.
Rewards rates for activity implementation (in WTT tokens)
Terms and rules of the Bounty program
● Payment is made only in WTT tokens;
● Total Bounty program rewards fund: 56,000 WTT;
● Maximum payment amount: 3,500 WTT;
● Bounty program’s results, consisting of verification of adherence to these terms and rules, completion of all reserved activities, and the calculation of tokens earned, will be announced within 1 week of the Token Launch end;
● Tokens will be distributed after the end of the Token Launch, as part of the last batch of tokens; and
● Each region will be assigned one or several participants who will be selected based on submitted requests.
Violation of any of the below rules will result in the participant’s expulsion (ban) from the Bounty program. No tokens will accrue to banned participants.
● Any activity must include the following disclaimer in the language of the translation:
This document is a translation of Giga Watt’s original English language White Paper / Blogpost / FAQ (link to the original document at cryptonomos.com), which is the official source of information about the WTT Token Launch. In the course of the translation some of the information contained in the original document may have been lost, corrupted, or misrepresented. The accuracy of the translation cannot be guaranteed. In the event of any conflicts or inconsistencies between this translation and the official English language White Paper / Blogpost / FAQ, the provisions of the English language original shall prevail;
● Google Translate and other automatic translation tools may not be used;
● Bitcointalk posts must be published from the same account you specified in your reservation request;
● Posted materials must remain public until at least July 31, 2017;
● No tampering with the meaning of texts and posts, no abridging of information or any other structural or conceptual changes are allowed;
● Posted translation of the blogpost must be regularly updated to correspond with the updates to the original document;
● FAQ updates must be tracked and its translation must be updated accordingly; and
● Answers posed under the published translations must be answered. You may request help with an answer through the closed Bounty program participants’ Telegram group.
If you reserved the activity but failed to complete it within 10 days we will cancel your reservation and pass the assignment on to another Bounty program participant.
When publishing translations of longer documents (White Paper or FAQ), the translation must be posted on a separate resource and the post must contain the link to the translation.
Source English documents to be used:
Examples of Bitcointalk regional threads
● German — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=16.0
● Spanish — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=27.0
● Italian — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=28.0
Examples of regional forums
● German — https://www.coinforum.de/
● French — https://cryptofr.com/
● Bulgarian — http://hash.bg/forum/
● Indonesian — https://forumbitcoin.co.id/
● Serbian — http://www.bitcoinbalkan.com/forum
● Spanish — https://forobits.com/
● Swedish — https://forum.bitcoin.se/
● Turkish — http://coin-turk.com/
NOTE: the regional forum for posting the blogpost translation has to be approved with us in advance, prior to posting.
If your region does not have a local forum, you may publish the post on the regional thread of the global blockchain forum (such as bitcoingarden.org), with our approval prior to posting.
Examples of regional threads on global forums
What format should I use to report on completion?
If you signed up to translate all of the documents into your language:
● Translate White Paper, FAQ and Original Blogpost and publish the Original Blogpost, along with the links to the translations of White Paper and FAQ in the regional Bitcointalk thread and on the local blockchain forum; and
● Send an e-mail containing links to both posts and your Bitcointalk username to email@example.com
If you signed up to translate only White Paper and/or FAQ:
● Translate the document and publish a post on the regional Bitcointalk thread containing the links to the document(s) translated; and
● Send an e-mail containing the link to the post and your Bitcointalk username to Bitcointalk firstname.lastname@example.org
If you signed up to translate and publish the Original Blogpost on the regional Bitcointalk thread and/or on the regional forum:
● Translate the Original Blogpost;
● Request links to the translations of White Paper and FAQ in the Bounty program participants’ Telegram group;
● Publish the Original Blogpost, along with the links to the translations of White Paper and FAQ on the regional Bitcointalk thread and/or on a local blockchain forum; and
● Send an e-mail containing the link(s) to the post(s) and your Bitcointalk username to email@example.com
I signed up for all the documents in my language. What will happen if I can’t complete one of the activities?
In that case we will pass on your unfinished activity to another Bounty program participant, and you will receive fewer WTT tokens (see reward rates above).
May I post in several regional forums?
Yes, you may but it will not count: Bounty program only covers posts on the most popular blockchain forum in your region.
What will happen if two participants complete the same activity, such as publish a post on the regional forum?
This is not possible. Bounty program participants have to reserve the activity in advance. If that somehow happens, we will not allocate tokens to an unreserved activity.
Do you count activities on global forums which have regional threads?
Yes, it counts for countries which do not have their own national forums. If such forum exists, we prefer to have the post published there.
What do I do if there is no local blockchain forum in my region?
In that case you can publish a post in the regional thread of the global forum. If it doesn’t exist we will cancel the activity.
May I answer questions from potential buyers without asking for advice in the closed Bounty program participants’ Telegram group if I know the answer?
Yes, but only if the answer has previously been published by the Cryptonomos’ or Giga Watt’s staff in the main discussion thread on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914900.0, in the general chat on Telegram https://telegram.me/wtt_token or on Cryptonomos’ or Giga Watt’s web site.
Is it acceptable if instead of a forum post I publish the announcement in a group on social media or messengers?
No, this is not acceptable. These posts will not be counted for the purposes of the Bounty program.